Lord Patrick William Howard

Lord Patrick William Howard is a direct descendant of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk in England and his wife, Lady Katherine Moleyns .

Lord Patrick William Howard is the eldest son Lord Robert Edward Howard and Lady Margaret Neville of Norfolk England.

Lord Patrick William Howard was born in 2140 and he had one other sibling, Lady Katherine Elizabeth Howard born in 2146.

Lord Patrick William Howard marries Lady Penelope Margaret Devereux, the daughter and heiress to the Earl of Essex in 2158 in Norfolk, England.

Lady Penelope Margaret Devereux is a direct descendant of Lord Walter Devereux  1st Earl of Essex in England and his wife, Lady Lettice Knollys the eldest daughter of  Lady Katherine Carey and Sir Francis Knolly.

Lady Penelope Devereux was born in 2142 two years after Lord Patrick William Howard in Essex County, England.

Lord Patrick William Howard is 18 years old when he marries Lady Penelope that is 16 years old and he takes her back to his country manor in Norfolk Territory to begin their married lives together, but shortly thereafter nuclear war  breaks out and Lord Patrick  William and his wife, Lady Penelope Margaret  have to leave England.

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Penelope Margaret board the U.S.S. Caliber for Star Base 12 that takes a 5 years journey from Earth to Star Base 12  one of the Star Bases within the United Federation of Planets.  

There are 6 prominent families on The United Star Ship are: Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Robert Devereux, Lord  John Grey,  Lord John Carey, Lord James Stuart,   and Lord  Edmund Beaufort that travel with Lord Patrick William Howard to Star Base 12.

When they arrive on Star Base 12  in 2163  after their five year journey  all the Lords get together and decide what territories they will govern Lord Patrick William claims the Northern Territory of  Star Base 12, Lord Robert Devereux claims the Eastern Territory of Star Base 12, Lord John Grey claims the Southern Territory of Star Base 12, Lord John Carey claims the Southern-East Territory of Star Base 12 , Lord James Stuart claims the South-West Territory of Star Base 12 and Lord Edmund Beaufort claims the North-East Territory of Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard names his territory after his beloved Norfolk in England and he is accomplished architect and everything and he starts to build his new home for Lady Penelope and him to live in.

Lord Robert Devereux who is Lady Penelope's eldest brother named his territory after their beloved Essex  in England with his wife, Lady Joan Beaufort.

Lord John Grey names his territory after his beloved Suffolk in England, and he is married to Lady Cecily Neville.

Lord John Carey names his territory after his beloved Bedford in England that was in the countryside of England.

Lord James Stuart a direct descendant  of  King James III of Scotland and Mary of Guelders and he chose the South-West Territory of Star Base 12 as it reminded him of his beloved highlands in Scotland. It was primarily set out in the countryside.

Lord Edmund Beaufort named his territory Lancaster after his beloved home in Lancaster and he married Lady Evelyn Holland.

Together all the six Dukes came together and worked together to bring about unity on Star Base 12 .

Lord Patrick William Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory was the most powerful Duke on Star Base 12 and his wife, Lady Penelope Margaret was his Duchess- Consort.

They lived peacefully among their neighbors and kept to themselves .

Lord Patrick William is accomplished architect and many of the other Lord's  come to Lord Patrick William Howard and ask him to draft bull-prints for their country manors and Lady Penelope is an accomplished seamstress and the ladies come to her and ask her to make their dresses.

They are the first couple that lives on Star Base 12 that have their own businesses.

Lady Penelope gives birth to the first child and a son, Lord Frederick William Howard  in 2165 and in 2171 she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Matilda Charlotte Howard, and in 2178 she gives birth to Lord John Edward Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard the eldest son  of Lord Patrick William Howard marries  Lady Jeannette  Ann Neville in 2183 and Lord Frederick William Howard inherits the Dukedom of Norfolk upon the death of his father in 2185.

Lady Jeanette Ann Neville  gives birth to the first of their four children, a son, Lord Frederick William Howard JR in 2185,  followed Lord Charles Andrew in 2187,   followed by Lady Charlotte Dorothea in 2189 and  lastly Lord Andrew Charles in 2193.

Lord Frederick William Howard in 2205 marries Lady Katherine Woodville without consent of his father and the Dukedom passes onto his youngest brother Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2205 and he marries Lady Sarah Winston in 2207 in 2210 she gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, followed by Lord Richard Edward in 2211, Lord Edwin William in 2216. and Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2222.

Lord John Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory