Father's Day 2282

It is Father's Day 2282 and Lady Karissa brings her children in to wish Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Richard William to wish their grandfather and father's a 😊 Father's Day.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is 7 years old, Lady Samhain is 5 years old, Lord Andrew Charles is only 2 years old and Lady Caroline Matilda is only 3 days old.

Lord Charles Andrew JR is in the drawing room with his son, Lord Andrew Charles SR and Lord Richard William when Lady Karissa walks into the drawing room with Barbara.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane breaks loose from Barbara's hand and she 🏃 over to her grandfather.

Lord Charles Andrew reaches down and picks up his eldest grandchild and he holds her and kisses her.

Lord Charles Andrew JR doesn't forget about Lady Samhain or his first grandson, Lord Andrew Charles JR.

Lord Andrew Charles kneels down and Lord Andrew Charles JR who is just learning to walks wobbles over to where Lord Andrew Charles is sitting.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard kneels down and he picks up his son and kisses him.

Lady Elizabeth taught him how to say " Happy Father's Day."

Lord Andrew Charles JR says slowly to his father " Happy Father's Day papa."

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and she tells him " Lady Elizabeth has been helping him with his speech."

Lord Andrew Charles smiles when he hears what Lady Elizabeth has done and he walks over to her and he gives Lord Andrew Charles JR to his father and he asks his father for Lady Elizabeth.

Lord Charles Andrew JR gives Lady Elizabeth to her father and he takes her into his arms and he embraces her and gives her a kiss.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene watches from a distance and she just looks on her but Lord Andrew Charles has not forgotten about Lady Samhain.

Lord Andrew Charles calls Lady Samhain over to him.

Lady Samhain slowly walks over to Lord Andrew Charles and he bends down and he picks her and holds her in his arms.

" You don't have to be afraid of me, Lady Samhain." Lord Andrew Charles tells his younger daughter.

"I am as much as your father as I am to Lady Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles JR." Lord Andrew Charles tells his daughter.

Lady Karissa watches Lord Andrew Charles with their three children and she already knows how much Lord Richard William Carey loves Lady Caroline Matilda.

Lord Charles Andrew SR declares that King Solomon who was the youngest son of King David of Israel was one of the wisest men in the world only next to Odin, The Almighty Father.

Lord Charles Andrew JR states what King Solomon says about children is 100% right

Indeed King Solomon was one of the most wisest men in history only after Odin The Almighty Father

He knew that the real mother wouldn't want to see her precious baby divided in two and when he saw it. He was guided by wisdom and he awarded the child to its mother.

Blessed Father's Day 2021