Lord Andrew Charles Howard

He would be their final child and third son, Lord Andrew Charles  Howard.  

Lord Andrew Charles Howard came screaming into the world on December 21, 2250 and he let his presence be known at the time of birth and letting his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR know that he would be the son that succeeds him to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory whereas his two older brother's had failed.

No one would ever expect a third son to succeed his father to his Dukedom unless one of his elder brother's died and only would the younger brother succeed to the Dukedom.

As in the case of King George V of England that succeed his father, King Edward VII of England when his older brother passed away and he became the heir to the throne of England upon his older brother's death.  He was only Duke of York but like King Henry VIII he became King of England in  1910 until 1936 and after him came his second son, Prince Albert Frederick   Arthur George upon the abdication of his eldest brother, King Edward VIII of England in 1936.

Only one time in Lord Charles Andrew's family history had a third son succeeded his father to the the throne of England, King John of England was the youngest son of King Henry II of England and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine after his eldest brother, King Richard the First of England.

King George III of England the grandson of King George II of England succeeded his grandfather to the throne of England as a result of his father passing away.

Then Again, King George III passed away his eldest son, Prince Regent George became King George the IV of England and after him his brother, King William IV of England and then the granddaughter of King George III of England became the fifth Queen Regnant of England and her name was Queen Victoria.

No where in history had the youngest son ever succeeded his father to the Dukedom, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR turned into a challenge for all his grandsons from his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

It was Lady Charlotte Augusta that proclaimed upon the birth of Lord Andrew Charles Howard that her youngest brother would succeed his father.

Lord Charles JR and Lady Patricia looked at their youngest daughter,  Lady Charlotte Augusta with disbelief but she was adamant as a little girl that her youngest brother would become the next Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew III told Lady Charlotte Augusta " No way Lady Charlotte Augusta." 

Lady Charlotte Augusta told Lord Charles III, " Lord Andrew Charles will succeed where Lord Patrick William and you will fail." Lady Charlotte Augusta exclaims.

Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta help Lady Patricia raise Lord Andrew Charles and they are given the names  "Little mother's to Lord Andrew Charles Howard."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III marries in 2251, followed by Lady Patricia Charlene in 2253, followed by Lord Patrick William in 2258,  and followed by Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2264.

Lord Andrew Charles is 14 years old when Lady Charlotte Augusta marries Lord Frederick David Stafford and he is left alone without any siblings.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard grows up to be a handsome, dashing, young man, unlike his two older brothers, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William.

Lord Andrew Charles is high spirited, rebellious, a lady's man, defiant, and  he will not marry a woman that he doesn't love.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at Lord Andrew Charles to come through with giving him his first grandchild as neither of his two brothers have a single child to show for all their years of marriage.

Lord Andrew Charles exclaims, " I will not marry a woman that I don't love." 

"Your line will die Father." Lord Andrew Charles states and with that Lord Charles Andrew JR agrees to allow his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles to find his own bride.

Lord Andrew Charles doesn't chose an aristocrat from Star Base 12 to become his wife and Duchess -Consort of Norfolk.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard age 20 in 2270 has to wait  for four years before he meets his lady love Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to arrive on Star Base 12.