The Future Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory

Faithful to her word,  Karissa now Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell adorned in a Ivory Regency style  wedding dress and wearing a Juilet wedding veil  and carrying roses and jasmine in her bouquet steps into the Howard carriage with Lady Patricia Neville and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford and they travel to Norfolk Estate to  watch Lord Andrew Charles finally marry after 24 years to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

The roads are lined with people to see the carriage carrying their future Duchess Consort to her wedding to marry the future Duke of Norfolk Territory and she is wearing a specially designed wedding dress to conceal that she is six months pregnant with the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

As the carriage drives pass all the streets Lady Charlotte Augusta bids Lady Karissa to stand up in the carriage so people can see her and to wave to the people.

Lady Karissa stands in the carriage and she waves as the coach drives by and the people start to cheer and  call out, " Odin bless you Lady Karissa."

Lady Patricia says, "You are a instant hit with the people." 

"I have never seen the people cheer this way. " Lady Charlotte exclaims.

"You must tell us how our little brother performs in bed Lady Karissa?"  Lady Patricia ask.

"Lord Andrew Charles performs very well as far as men go." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I thought that about Lord Ralph when I married him, but recently his techniques have become sloppy." Lady Patriciia exclaims.

"When I first married Lord Frederick Stafford we had quite a good love life, but recently it has started to slump." Lady Charlotte complains.

Lady Karissa says with a laugh, "      Ladies, get yourself a lover and let your husbands take a mistress." 

Both Lady Patricia and Charlotte Augusta laugh  as the carriage travels towards Norfolk Estate.

Lady Karissa sits on the right side of the carriage with Lady Patricia and Charlotte Augusta on the left side.

The carriage finally pulls up on Norfolk Territory and the carriage stops and Lord Richard William Carey steps forward and he says," Lord Charles Andrew JR has asked me to escort you up the aisle to marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard Lady Karissa." 

"Thank you Lord Carey. "Lady Karissa tells him.

"Why in the world are you marrying my first cousin once removed Lady Karissa?" Lord Richard asks.

"I made a promise and I am carrying out with it." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William Carey.

"Personally I think you are too good for him." Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"I am expecting our child in May and it was part of our agreement." Lady Karissa states, " I am a woman of my word." 

"What you couldn't find another man to give you a child?" Lord Richard Carey asks.

"I didn't look and I was found Lord Andrew Charles Howard interesting and he is the father of my child and the child he blessed me with is a daughter." Lady Karissa explains, "She will be the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory." 

Lord Richard William Carey escorts Lady Karissa up the asile toward the altar at the chapel at Norfolk Estate and at the altar with Lord Andrew Charles is Lord Charles Andrew IIII and Lord Patrrick William as his witnesses.

Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta are  Lady Karissa's witnesses at their wedding as they exchange their weddings vow to each other but omitted is to obey and faithful.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard plights is troth to Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa does the same to Lord Andrew Charles and he places a  gold  wedding ring on her left ring finger and he tells her, " I will get you the finest engagement ring when I become The Duke of Norfolk Territory."

"I am not really worry about Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him.

"We will have a second wedding ceremony after we become Duke and Duchess-Consort of Norfolk." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Whatever for Lord Andrew Charles?" Lady Karissa asks.

"This wedding is for show, but the second will be more private." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"As you wish Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa answers.

Finally the High Priestess prounounces Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann husband and wife and says,"You may kiss your bride."

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to Lady Karissa and he takes her into his arms and he kisses and  Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa stand in front of the altar and he raises their hands up in the air in truimphant and victory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR smiles as he sees his youngest son finally married.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walk down the aisle of the chapel and stand outside of the chapel and the people, dignataries, and other guests watch as Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa stand outside of the chapel and they wave to all the people.

The people gather and cheer to see their future Duke and Duchess-Consort of Norfolk Territory.

The carriage pulls up in front of the chapel and Lord Andrew Charles walks Lady Karissa over to the carriage helps her to step into the carriage and he steps in after her and he sits next to her and as the carriage starts to pull away Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa wave to the people as they head  to the Grand Hotel on Star Base 12.

"I have reserved us the bridal suite at the Grand Motel as I know how you feel about Balmoral and Norfolk Estate, and I will start to look for us a new manor." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

People continue to line the streets of Norfolk Territory as the carriage drives by and they wave to the people.

"Father plans to abdicate in June and we will become Duke and Duchess-Consort of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"You will be the Duke and I will leave the governing up to you Lord Andrew Charles. I will be busy with taking care of our daughter, Lady Elizabeth when she is born." Lady Karissa explains.

"You have kinsmen that can help you govern Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa answers.

"I would call on them to ask them to help you govern Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles..

"Lord Thomas Howard governs Northumberland Territory and Lord Richard Carey governs Bedford Territory and Lord Richard Edward will be governing Wessex Territory as   Lord Frederick William III will be governing Gloucester Territory." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I am sure that your kinsmen will help you if you asks them too." Lady Karissa explains.

"I willl call upon my cousins to assist me." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lady Karissa sits back in the carriage and she closes her eyes as the day has been long and she is six months pregnant.