The First Daughter

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard expects her second child five years after the birth of their firstborn child, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in March of 2235.

Every four and half years Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie do their duty  and they have a conjugal visit just do fulfill their marital obligation and the result is she becomes pregnant with their second child.

It's no secret that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR  and Lady Patricia Eugenie don't love each other but they continue with their marriage so they wouldn't disappoint their families.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR is still Duke of Norfolk and Lord Matthew Stuart is still Duke of Lennox Territory and if they dissolved their marriage it would only make both fathers upset at their children.

It is a well known fact, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has a mistress Lady Rachel Silver-man, a young Jewish woman with no social standing but she loves sex and Lord Charles Andrew Howard loves to make his women cum for him. He enjoys having anal sex and watching them scream with they climax.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has had a number of young women in his private study and he strips them of their clothes, stands them naked in front of him and he calls them over to him and he parts their legs and inserts his two fingers up inside of them and he starts to massage their clits and he watches them squirm and climax on his fingers.

He turns over on their knees and he inserts his hard penis inside their anus and has anal sex with them and them forces them to give him fellatio.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR never gets tired of calling his women into his study, stripping them naked and making them cum over and over again for him. 

Unfortunately, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has picked up the same mannerism of his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR when he meets Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope in 2248 and he does the same thing as Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR did with Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR doesn't deflower Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope as when she married Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in June 2251 Lord Charles Andrew Howard III notices when they consummate their marriage that she is not a virgin when they marry. 

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope had already had a number of men before she married Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard   on March 25, 2235 gives birth to their first daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard. She is a beautiful child with a golden blonde hair, golden complexion, and blue eyes.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR couldn't be happier when Lady Patricia Charlene Howard was born, as she will be a excellent price on the marriage market.

When the time comes for Lady Patricia Charlene to marry a worthy match will be found for her with one of the aristocratic families.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Patricia Charlene are not close and Lady Patricia is outgoing and extroverted whereas Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is introverted and withdrawn within himself.

Lady Patricia Charlene is popular whereas Lord Charles Andrew III has very few friends while he grows up.

June of 2253 Lady Patricia Charlene is married to Lord Ralph Neville, Earl of Westmoreland Territory and turns out to be a happy marriage for both young people.

They are blessed with two children, Lord Ralph Neville in 2255 and Lady Charlene Patricia Neville in 2261.