The Night Of Passion

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was in the surprise when he asked Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to spend a quiet weekend with him out at Balmoral.

This is where Lord Andrew Charles would have to prove to Karissa both what kind of man and lover he would have to be with her.

Karissa was a young woman that was adventurous in her love making and she had already told Lord Andrew Charles she deplored high school sex with consisted of slam, blam and thank you Ma'am.

Karissa expected performance as she would only give Lord Andrew Charles once or may be three chances to prove himself.

Karissa loved to dance, sing, and she expected passion, romance, in her love life without it a relationship or marriage was simply dead.

The big question now is could and would Lord Andrew Charles Howard live up to Karissa's expectations of both being a excellent lover as well the man that would give her the daughter of her dreams.

Lord Andrew Charles lived up to both expectations and promises she would keep her word and she would marry him upon proof that the child was a girl and not a boy and if Lord Andrew Charles could prove he was an excellent lover.

The evening started out with a romantic candle-lite dinner with a delicious meal especially prepared for the first evening. 

Lord Andrew Charles ordered to have a bottle of the best French Champagne brought out and chilled  along with chocolate covered cherries and strawberries.

Mr. Beacon, Lord Andrew Charles servant served the chilled champagne in crystal champagne glasses and he walks over to where Karissa is sitting and he pours her a glass and she takes a sip of it, "Ah French Champagne." 

"I want only the best for us this weekend and every weekend we spend together Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her, "I will spare no expense." 

Karissa holds her glass up and says, "To Our Weekend Lord Andrew Charles and may it prove to be a success." 

Lord Andrew Charles smiles and holds his glass up "To Us My Beloved Karissa and to our daughter that you conceive this evening."

"Yes to your heiress." Karissa exclaims, "May long she reign after you."

" Oh I love Clair De Lune by  Debussy"  Karissa says to Lord Andrew Charles, "It is ever so romantic." 

"Do you know that Debussy was in love when he wrote this piece and he was deaf when he composed his music." Karissa asks Lord Andrew Charles .

"I did know that Karissa.  He is one of my favorite  French composers." Lord Andrew Charles confesses.

"I prefer  Franz  Liszt now there is a real lady's man." Karissa laughs. "Women fell at his feet."

"You told me that your mother taught you to dance Lord Andrew Charles Howard?" Karissa asks.

"My mother taught me a great many things more than my father did. Don't get me wrong I love my father and I love my mother." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"My mother taught me how to play the piano, sing, dance, and the art of romance." Lord Andrew Charles tells Karissa, "My father must have disappointed her in that area." 

"I feel for your dear mother." Karissa admits, " Everyone needs romance in their life." 

Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and asks, "Are you a romantic at heart Lord Andrew Charles tell me?"