The Second Son, Lord Patrick William Howard

Lord Patrick William Howard is the third child and second son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, the fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Patrick William Howard was born on  January 1, 2240 at Norfolk Estate. 

Like every child Lord Patrick William Howard is different from Lord Charles Andrew Howard III that is ten years old when Lord Patrick William is born to his father and mother.

Whereas Lord Charles Andrew III is extroverted and makes friends easily, Lord Patrick William is introverted, tends to be shy and doesn't make friends easily as he grows up, but there is a good side of Lord Patrick William Howard and that is he is far more handsome than his older brother, Lord Charles Andrew III.

Lord Patrick William Howard is  a gentleman whereas Lord Charles Andrew III is what they call a charming rogue. 

Lord Patrick William Howard loves reading, poetry, music, dancing, singing and art, and he is a young man that where his heart on his sleeve. He is sensitive and caring.

Lord Patrick William Howard is home school by his mother until he is 10 years old and he is sent to the same Parochial School that Lord Charles Andrew III is sent to and he excelled in his studies whereas Lord Charles III tends to fail and disappoint his father and mother.

When Lord Patrick William reaches age of 16 he sent to the Finishing School for young women and he attends the dances there to show off his dance skills. 

Lord Patrick William excels in dancing and he loves to waltz and sing and he catches the attention of many of the young women at the Finishing school.

One young woman is Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford, the daughter of Lord Paul Charles Stafford the Duke of Buckingham, but Lady Pauline wonders if her father would consider the second son of the Lord Charles Andrew Howard to be worthy to marry her.

The first time Lord Patrick William Howard sees Lady Patricia Stafford she is only 14 years old and she is with a lot of other young women attending the dance at the Finishing school on Star Base 12.

The second time Lord Patrick William sees Lady Patricia Charlene is at her cotillion when she is 16 years old on her father's arm when she enters the ballroom at the Grand Hotel on Star Base 12 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard has taken his son to find his prospect bride.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR notices Lord Paul Stafford escorting his daughter, Lady Patricia on his arm and he says, " My son. Lady Patricia Stafford would make a fine wife for you. I heard she is only two years younger than you and she is available for  marriage.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks over with his son, Lord Patrick William and he introduces himself to Lord Paul Stafford and Lord Paul Stafford bows and Lady Patricia curtsy to him and he smiles, " I am Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and this is my son, Lord Patrick William Howard. I understand Lord Stafford that you are looking for a husband for your daughter?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Correct Lord Howard. I am looking for  a suitable match for my daughter, Lady Pauline Charlene. She is currently 16 years old and she will be ready for marriage  at 18 years old and how old is your son Lord Patrick William?" Lord Stafford asks.

"My son, Lord Patrick is 18 years old and in two years he will be 20 years old." Lord Charles Andrew replies.

"Please understand Lord Stafford. Lord Patrick William is my second son, but he is a worthy match for anyone' s daughter. He is the great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Lord Howard, I have two sons that are looking for their brides, but one is only ready for marriage." Lord Stafford states.

"I have a daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and she is already married, but I have a younger daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard and I will be looking for a husband for her in the future, but she is only 12 years old right now." Lord Charles Andrew explains.