The First Born Son

Every man wants his first born child to be a son to  carry on his surname.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard nee Stuart conceives Lord Charles Andrew Howard's and her first child in February of 2230.

When Lady Patricia Eugenie gives Lord Charles Andrew received the good news he smiles, " We have done our job Lady Patricia after our child is born you may take a lover and I will take a mistress until the next time we have to come together when this child is five years old."  Lord Charles Andrew tells Lady Patricia.

"I can't take a lover until after I have our child." Lady Patricia states.

"You know very well that neither of us wanted this marriage." Lord Charles Andrew   JR explains.

"Let us not pretend that we love each other as it would be nothing but a big lie." Lord Charles Andrew Charles, tell her " You will receive all the honor that is due to you as the mother of our children." 

Lady Patricia Howard looks at her husband "Yes let us not pretend about that we love each other Lord Charles Andrew. I realize that I was your second choice as you were denied by Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck." Lady Patricia states.

"Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck was not found worthy to marry into the Howard family. My late father considered her father a petty aristocrat." Lord Charles Andrew states.

"I was denied right to marry Duke Jacques of  Orleans and he was a French Duke but my father was ambitious if not more so than your own father." Lady  Patricia tells him.

"We will not pretend that we love each other as it would be a lie." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

Lady Patricia Eugenie pregnancy goes well and On November 2, 2230 Lady Patricia Eugenie gives birth to a healthy baby born and Lord Charles Andrew JR names his first born son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

It is the first of five his children with Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and both Lord Matthew Stuart and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR are alive to celebrate the birth of their grandson Lord Charles Howard III, but he will not inherit the Dukedom.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III grows up and marries Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope in 2251 and she doesn't have any children until 2276 when she has Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude on August 1, 2276 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard in July 7, 2281 and with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard he has a second beloved daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard born May 1, 2295 and she is 20 years younger than her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard born on May 1, 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III dotes on his youngest daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, but it is Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard that butts horns with her first cousin, Lady Victoria Charlotte Maude Howard when their little sister is born on May 1, 2295 when Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude Howard refuses to recognize Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard as her sister. 

"It angers both Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Andrew Charles,  Lady Karissa, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude is stripped of her rank as Duchess of Suffolk Territory and it is given to her younger sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard age 20 tells her first cousin, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude Howard, "How you dare you refuse to accept our sister ?  When I become the Duchess of Norfolk Territory I will banish you far any territory on Star Base 12." 

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and you have the same father. You have upset your own father, but I won't let you upset my mother and sister." Lady Elizabeth exclaims.

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and you share the same mother." Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud states.

"I recognize Lady Karissa as my sister and so does Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles JR,  Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Richard William Carey JR as well as your own brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, but it is your birth that is questionable."   Lady Elizabeth tells her, " No one was sure who fathered you Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude." 

"My uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard III accepted you as his own child, but your father and mother had been married for 25 years before you were born." Lady Elizabeth states.

"My Uncle Lord Charles Andrew Howard III knows that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann  is his daughter but he doesn't know for the fact that you are his natural daughter or another's bastard passed onto him." Lady Elizabeth exclaims.

"Lady Elizabeth. You won't even accept Lady Anastasia Charlotte as your own sister because she and you have different mothers but the same father." Lady Charlotte retorts.

"Lady Anastasia Charlotte is the child of a common courtesan and my father.  I love her as a sister but she raised with the rest of us." Lady Elizabeth states.

Lady Tess Hardwick  is her mother and she was my father's mistress." Lady Elizabeth states, "My father employed her for his own lustful needs." 

"Lady Anastasia Charlotte Howard was created Duchess of Northampton Territory." Lady Elizabeth explains " You were stripped of your title and property and be known simply as Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard dies in 2315  when Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is Duchess of Norfolk Territory and her daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard is 20 and Lady Karissa Ann and Charlotte Victoria Maude Howard butts horns further over the rights of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, her Aunt the daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and Lord Charles Howard III.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard lays Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to rest out in the Howard cemetery at Norfolk Estate next to his father and mother.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III lives to see his beloved daughter Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard grow up and succeed to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.