The Unhappy Marriage of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

How can anyone man or woman forget their first love. Well in the case of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would grow up resenting his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR for making him marry a woman he never loved but tolerated until 2275?

Lord Charles Andrew Howard the eldest of five children born to Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Sarah Winston Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR arrived in 2210 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was naturally delighted that   Lady Sarah gave him a son, and he was named after his father.

When Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was five years old Lady Sarah gave birth to a second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard  in  2211, to be followed by Lord Edwin William Howard in 2216 and to be followed by Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2222.

Lady Sarah was naturally devoted to all their children, but she clearly favored Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Sophia Charlotte.

Despite the pleas to her husband, Lord Charles Andrew SR to allow her children to marry love he wouldn't listen.

"Our children are commodities Madame. We have them to create solid marriages to have children." Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

"I will allow our daughter to marry where her heart desires, but for our sons they will marry who I say they shall marry." Lord Charles Andrew tells Lady Sarah.

"I married you because I loved you and not once have I ever complained about having our children." Lady Sarah tells him. "My father and mother didn't make me marry you Lord Charles Andrew Charles Howard." 

"My own father and mother married for love alone and with that love they created me." Lady Sarah explains.

"I hope that I didn't waste all my years by marrying you Lord Charles Andrew Howard. " Lady Sarah retorts.

"I don't believe we wasted our years Madame." Lord  Charles Andrew SR answers, "I love you very much and My father allowed me to marry as I was his second son. My stupid older brother, Lord Frederick William JR married without consent of our father and the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory past onto me." Lord Charles Andrew states.

"When I became the Dukedom of Norfolk you were given the Covenant Howard Tiara and the only other wive to wear it was my grandmother."  Lord Charles Andrew SR explains.

"I am honored you think of highly of me Lord Charles Andrew Howard. " Lady Sarah states.

"You have given me four children Lady Sarah and I love them all." Lord Charles Andrew answers, "Our sons don't have the luxury of marrying for love. I am sure it will come later .

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR will marry Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart. She is said to be very pretty and very fertile." Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

Lord Matthew Stuart assures me that his daughter is fully of capable of having children." Lord Charles Andrew SR tells his wife.

Lord Charles Andrew and Lady Patricia Eugenie will consummate their marriage in front of Lord Stuart and me to assure it is legal." Lord Charles Andrew SR explains.

Lady Sarah looks at Lord Charles Andrew SR and she realizes that she can't bargain with him for her eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

________________________________________________________________________________Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has a dark side of him that no one has ever seen and it is similar to his own father where he calls young maidens into his private drawing room and he locks the door on them and they are made to give into his sexual fantasies.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard like his father prefers young women and he makes them undress in front of him and he draws them to him and he explores their bodies and he places them on his desk and spread their legs and he inserts a vibrator inside of them and he turns it on and watches the young woman's body twitch and she starts to moan and groan with ecstasy as he makes her climax.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR watches the young woman climax over and over again and he laughs. "Cum wench cum for me." 

Finally he walks over and he throws her legs across his shoulders   and he inserts his hard penis up  in her and he moves back and forth over and over again until he relieves himself, but he isn't finished with her yet he then forces her to give his fellatio to make him hard once again and he turns her over and has anal sex   with her and climax once again.  

The young woman becomes Lord Charles Andrew Howard's mistress and he uses her for his sexual amusement as he has grown tired of his wife.

Lady Ruth Cartwright his favorite mistress gives birth to his son, Lord Alexander Charles Howard in 2230 and Lord  Charles Andrew Howard SR raises his natural son away from his legitimate children out in the country and visits him regularly and dallies with his mother, Lady Ruth.

Lady Ruth Cartwright is created Duchess of Avondale Territory and her title will pass onto their son Lord Alexander Charles Howard.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart arrives at Norfolk Territory in June of 2227 and she is pretty and     one day Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR  summons her into his study and he locks his study door and he walks over to her and she says nothing.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard decides to try what his son will marry and he grabs and places his hand over her mouth so she won't scream and he leads her to his desk and lays her across the desk, pulls up her dress and cuts off her panties and he spreads her legs, "We will sample what my son will get." Lord Charles Andrew SR explains.

One thing he doesn't do is to deflower Lady Patricia Eugenie he will let his son do that in front of her father and him to make their marriage legal.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart gets her first taste of sex with Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR when he makes her have her first orgasm and she returns to him until which time she marries his son, Lord Charles Andrew Jr in June of 2228.

April of 2229 she becomes pregnant with their first child, a son Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is  born in January of 2230, to  be followed by Lady Patricia Charlene in May of 2235, followed by Lord Patrick William in August of 2240, followed by Lady Charlotte Augusta named for his first love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck in  September of 2245 and lastly Lord Andrew Charles in December of 2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries a second time in 2275 to Lady Sarah Churchill and in October of 2276 Lady Sarah gives birth to their only child, a daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard in October of 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR sees his youngest daughter reach adulthood and he passes away in 2300, but he lives to see the first of several grandchildren born,  Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene,  Lord Andrew Charles JR,  Lady Sophia  Charlotte Dorothea,  Lady Alexandra Katherine,  Lady Bridget Autumn,  Lady Victoria Charlotte Maud, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV , and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard be born, along with one of his great grandchildren, Lady Karissa Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard lays him to rest next to his father and mother out at Norfolk Manor.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. Born in 2210 until 2300.