The Peace Maker

There was one of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann's children that was a peacemaker and Lady Karissa named her Lady Samhain ( Gaelic for "Summer ends." )   Charlene ( Free woman ) Wilhelmina ( after her great-great-grandfather William) and her father's surname Howard.

She was born on October 31, 2275 out at Beltane Manor. The manor that Lord Andrew Charles gave Lady Karissa for her wedding present.  Lady Samhain arrived while her mother was unconscious and with the miracle of her cry Lady Karissa woke up and asked for her child that Lord David William Beck placed by her side.

Lord Andrew Charles didn't want to see or hold, but Lord David William carried Lady Samhain over to him and said, " Hold your new daughter in your arms Lord Andrew Charles." 

Lord Andrew Charles takes Lady Samhain in his arms and he tells her, " You came with a great price when you arrived Lady Samhain. I almost lost your mother when she was expecting to give birth to but you are our second child and you will receive the title of Duchess of Clarence Territory." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR arrives from York with Lady Sarah and ten day old Lady Frederica in her arms and he rushes over and says, " How is Lady Karissa Lord Andrew Charles?"

"Lady Karissa is wide wake  and Lord Andrew Charles presents his daughter to his father and says, " Meet your new granddaughter Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory." 

Lord Charles Andrew asks to hold Lady Samhain and Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and she nods and he gives Lady Samhain and Lord Charles Andrew JR told his brand new granddaughter in his arms.

"She is beautiful Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells  him.

"Why is it that my two sons can't give me grandchildren until after youngest son and his wife give me two grandchildren?" Lord Charles Andrew Charles JR asks.

"Lady Karissa said it might because they aren't copulating." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his two eldest sons and says, " Tell me why is it that Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa can give me two grandchildren shortly after they are married and you two have been married for how many years?"

"Father, do you see what I am married to." Lord Charles Andrew III tells him.

"I know who you are married to Lord Charles Andrew III and it's no excuse not to have children." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Would you a woman like have your children?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks his father and he answers, " I would if I were desperate to have a child, but your mother gave me five children in good timing." 

"I can't bear to look at her father.' Lord Charles Andrew III exclaims. " I don't know how my little brother can be so damn lucky father. " 

"Why don't you ask him Lord Charles Andrew III?" Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

Lord Charles Andrew III walks up to his little brother and asks, "How do you get so damn lucky with finding all the babes?"

"I guess that I am lucky.' Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"You have two children, to mine one child." Lord Charles Andrew III tells him.

"Bro. I guess it is like Lady Karissa says you have to start copulating to get your children. I think she said to bag them, feel them, fuck them and forget them." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"Does it work Lord Andrew Charles?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"I does Lord  Charles Andrew III Lady Karissa said it did." Lord Andrew Charles laugh.

Lord Richard William walks into where Lady Karissa and he tells her, " She is even more beautiful than Lady Elizabeth."

"She  is special indeed Lord Richard William." Lady Karissa explains. "Any child born a Pagan Sabbat is special since Ostara blessed us with our children.

Lord Andrew Charles brings in Lady Elizabeth into the suite where Lady Karissa is holding Lady Samhain and Lady Elizabeth climbs on the bed and she looks at her little sister, "  My baby sister mama?"

"Yes Lady Elizabeth. This is Lady Samhain." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lady Elizabeth holds out arms and Lady Karissa places Lady Samhain into Lady Elizabeth arms and she holds Lady Samhain and she kisses her and she promises to  take care  and protect her.

Lord Andrew Charles walks over and he smiles as he sees their eldest daughter hold her little sister and Lady Karissa places her arm around her eldest daughter and she smiles.

"The next one will be your son Lord Andrew." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am not disappointed and neither is father." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

The second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa  proved to be the biggest blessing to Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa .  

Lady Samhain is given the nickname "The Peace-Maker" in her family and she doesn't like to see anyone in her family fight or argue between themselves.

When Lady Samhain sees her father and their first cousin once removed argue she steps into the picture and begs her father and Lord Richard William to stop arguing between themselves.

Lady Karissa watches them fight and Lady Samhain at ten years steps in and asks her father and Second cousin once removed to stop the fighting and Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa looks at them and says, " Call a Truce. You are upsetting Lady Samhain and she has asked you to stop the fighting." 

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William call a truce between themselves. and they walk away from each other and  Lady Samhain is at peace.

Lady Samhain is Lady Karissa's favorite child and there is a reason for it as she brought Lady Karissa back to life with her crying at the time she was born and she will always love her for doing so.