11

So far, a normal routine was being started, I was finally in my second trimester and the morning sickness wasn't so bad, it only came in the mornings now, and only sometimes. Winter and I slept in the same bed still even though we didn't need to with separate rooms. But he was still high strung from the German incident. His mind still scrambled a little.

Tony was working on helping him and his arm, which started to malfunction as well as start to hurt him with it reaching degrees higher then my grade average.

Speaking of the billionaire philanthropist, he had given me a card, not like birthday cards, but like a credit card-and he said no limit then walked away. After also giving me a stark pad with a couple sites already open.

So at the moment, I was unpacking what I bought, into the room Winter was supposed to be in but we decided it'll be the babies room. Though they'd stay with us in ours till we felt good enough to leave them in a room by themselves for a few hours. Right now it was just storage and playroom for a bit.

Winter walked in on me sitting in front of the white dresser, holding a onesie. It said, 'Mamas sunshine.' I was just staring at it, didn't even jump when a hand landed on my shoulder gently.

"Percy?" He spoke softly as he sat beside me, his voice soft in concern.

"My mom, she's only a few miles away at the moment. With my little sister. Estelle. And Paul, he's my stepfather. But he's better then the last one, way better, he's amazing actually...they'd be happy for me, even if they didn't understand. Well, the latter two wouldn't. But they'd support me." I choked as a sob silently stoped me from going on with my rambling. "I miss her, so so much. I'm always worrying her, but I want her here Win, I want to see my mom." I leaned into him as the sobbing went into full out weeping.

Winters hand soothingly rubbed my back as he turned to hug me, his metal arm, warm but not hot to the touch as it has been-wrapped around me and I got comfort from it all. "You'll see her again, you will." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded into his shoulder as I took some deep breaths in to calm myself, pulling away to wipe at my wet face. My eyes feeling puffy, I looked up at Winter, to see him smiling.

That made me feel even better, so I smiled-small, but still, I smiled back happy to have him around.

______

"You said I could help." I speak up as I raised a brow at Tony, he was struggling on taking something from Dum-E, that something being a fire extinguisher. I sat on one of the few empty counters in his workshop all the while chomping on a stalk of celery with peanut butter.

"But you-give it back right now or your grounded!" Tony yelped as he was able to get the extinguisher but the robot then rolled away with his iron man glove in its grasp. He had to run after it.

The whole time I'm laughing because it was quite honestly hilarious watching him with his robot child.

I then felt a chill and turned with wide eyes to a shadowy corner to find someone I hadn't expected to see for awhile step out with a quick purpose, straight towards me.

"Woah woah woah, watch it buddy or I'll blast you to kingdom come, okay BogeyMan?" Tony said holding his gloved hand, with the Ironman glove he was able to get back from the now nervously whirring robot.

"Percy...where have you been?" The man said, he wasn't a boy anymore, and from the months-nearly a year-that I had been gone, the boy had sprouted to become the man he was now. Standing taller then me for sure as well as broader in the shoulder-still lanky but seemed to be filling out. Not so starved looking any more.

"Nico...." I breathed out as I looked into the earthy brown that steadied my racing heart.

Quickly in came Winter and Captain America coming between us in the middle of the now very crowded space.

"Wait, Percy, you know him?" Tony asked before the two serum soldiers could react any further.

"Yeah, guys, this is Nico Di'Angelo, a demigod of Hades and one of my cousins-on the godly side." I spoke carefully as I came out-having to hop off the counter-smiling at Nico who was glaring at me. But not in a mean way, just angry. That I could take.

Winter relaxed significantly. "Wait, that Nico?" He asked a bit awed, only in his eyes though as he looked over to him.

Nicos eyebrows furrowed as he looked at him, then his face slowly got wide eyed as he looked between Steve and Winter. Somehow still getting larger as his mouth opened in a gasp. A spark in his eyes now as he recognized the two behind me. "No way...."

"No way what?" Steve asked a little flabbergasted.

"Steven Rogers-the captain America?" He asked as he started to get excited a small smile playing out making me laugh and remember when he was like that towards me.

"Yeah." Steve smiled proudly.

"I looked up to you back in the day-" he glared at me when I coughed an 'ya old man' under my breath. "I was only a kid then. I have Percy to look up to now-or down on." He smirked at me as I glared.

"Watch it, just cause you grew a few inches, doesn't mean I won't kick your ass." I grumbled as I folded my arms.

"Right, you probably shouldn't try though." Tony spoke up, looking so confused. So very confused. Poor man.

Nico then became serious again. "Speaking of, I should be kicking your ass for the near year you've been missing-again." He glowered.

Winter pulled me to his side. "No can do sport, he's on strict rules at the moment to keep him and the cargo safe." He spoke carefully.

Wrinkling his nose as I rolled my eyes at everyone's protectiveness-even though still heartwarming to see. "Cargo? Rules? Percy doesn't follow rules-what is going on? Percy explain."

I sighed, "let's go somewhere more fitting."

"Yes please, my cave isn't the place for a hormone fest." Tony spoke and walked past us and out before anyone could say anything else.

Drama Queen.

-