8

____

Percy

____

I stayed in Winters arms, I didn't want to leave. I felt safest with him. I always would when he's the one who got me out and kept me safe from them. Who kept me sane in that place with the hope of being able to leave.

Three...three babies.

It was scary, I had expected one, not three. I knew I'd keep them, I wouldn't let them take my babies away, it was just strange how it happened and traumatic. Not knowing what to do made it even worse, boys bodies aren't built like a girls. Sure I'd probably survive, but...I don't know, it's hard to wrap my head around the thought I was having kids when I thought to deeply.

"Well, are you going to explain now?" Natalie spoke up making me tense before looking at her. She held the thing that made the guy smirk before taking me away to get that ultrasound. A little test with a positive sign extremely clear on it.

I winced as I held onto Winter tighter. "Can you explain Win? I don't...think I can." I said softly as I played with his long, slightly greasy hair. I needed to make sure he took a shower. For some reason he didn't like them all that much.

Winter sighed but nodded, shifting me to sit beside him where I stuck to his side like glue. "You know Hydra has been trying to replicate the serum correct?" He asked and when they nodded he continued. "I was one of those that had a similar serum to that of the super soldier serum. Not as good as the Captain, but good enough. That's why I am, well, am who I am. Now, Percy has something they want, they want his dads side of DNA but since they are gods, they came from nothing practically unlike humans, yes the gods are real." He gave them a look before they could interrupt before continuing.

"Percy, is a child of a human and a god. Poseidon of the Greek mytho to be exact. One of the powerful three. Hence why they wanted him. They wanted him to make a better serum. Using me to make a replica if they could. But seeing as Percy's DNA is nonexistent. Or half is, they couldn't get what they needed. So they thought why not get him to have kids, or serum him up. But they weren't sure he would survive the serum."

"Kids were the only option. Seeing as Percy is now a god himself. Then he'd be around a long time to have plenty. But someone had a better idea. Why not a kid of a god, and super serum soldier mix. This way they wouldn't have to try and replicate both. Or dilute the power they could have." He paused and went quiet. Makings me look at him with worry.

Natalie was tense from the way her body seemed to be so still. The dirty blonde spoke up then. "So what did they do?"

Winter looked at me. I nodded to have him continue. "They made something, they were able to make it after awhile because someone gave them some stone, something powerful, only for a moment though. But it was enough to make it. They kidnapped Percy once it was ready. Implanted it and..." he gulped as he tried to keep his stomach in check. "Then made me, when I was full soldier mode, they made me rape him."

"It was rape to him too. He didn't want to do it but with the brainwash control they had on him. It was hard to stop himself. When he got control, or some he'd cry after or during...until he was in control and we made a run for it." I spoke up a bit as I rubbed his shoulder with a worried look to the guilt ridden man. He always seemed so guilty about it, but I've tried telling him I've forgiven him, he should forgive himself. But I fear he may never forgive himself.

The doctor spoke up now his face showing his confusion as well as his smooth voice. "What did they implant."

"A man made organ, a uterus." Winter said.

We all stood in silence at that. I looked down at my hands as my mind went to when I first found out. Yeah, it was silent them too for at least a little while after. Man I want a shower or a swim.

"Explain, more please." Natalie said softly.

Win looked at me before looking back at her already knowing my answer. "They made it with that stone I was talking about. Once implanted it takes time to replicate and mold to the persons body as well as take in DNA and such to completely make it ready for use. It took Percy's, it was made to take in what Hydra couldn't. They used me-"

"To get him pregnant. He's pregnant." Natalie spoke wide eyed as she looked at me. Finally putting it all together.

I looked away again and stared at my hands.

The doctor sucked in a breath. "With triplets, the imposter wanted to confirm-they did an ultrasound didn't they?"

Nodding I messed with my hands a bit. "Yeah, yeah I have three inside of me right now."

Natalie seemed to stay quiet for a moment before speaking up. "And how do you feel about that? Being pregnant." She looked into my eyes with a concerned look that sorta surprised me. She didn't seem the type-but Clarissa was like that as well.

"I...." how did I feel about it? Besides the obvious. I sighed with a fond smile. "I'm okay with it, scared yeah, scared of what will happen when they're ready to come into the world, scared that Hydra will get them, and scared as in I have no clue what I'm doing. But oddly, I'm okay with it. I'm happy to have more family. I'm kinda glad they're here as before I was kinda just sad, nothing to look forward to, now, I do."

And I really did. I looked forward to what could be with my kids. Finally I felt better knowing that it finally clicked inside me. I could do it. I could.

I hope.

-