5

Waking up with a fuzzy head made me frown into the scratchy blankets. For some reason my heart sped up because of the blankets. The only reason was because it reminded me of Hydra. I sat up quickly before getting dizzy and falling back a little.

I moved back quickly as a familiar hand grasped my arm and I looked up at Win with fearful teary eyes. I watched him gulp before standing, I couldn't help but flinch, I watched confused as he backed away.

"Percy...I'm still in control. I swear I would never...you know that." He said and I actually thought about it.

Growling at the blanket I ripped it off me and threw it on the ground in distaste. "Sorry..." I spoke as I furiously wiped at my eyes before stoping and looking around wide eyed. "Where are we?" I shook as the white room, the glass and seeing no actual door didn't help my rising panic attack.

"Safe, ish." He grinned before sighing and sitting on the table. "Some people named S.H.I.E.L.D," he smiled when I snorted. "They were onto us and got to us before Hydra did. So far, they've asked me questions and had some doctor look me over to confirm what I told them. They're going to look over you too..."

I watched as he frowned before I did as well. "I don't like this....I don't feel safe. I don't-"

"Trust them? Yeah, me either kid." He sighed before looking to the glass. "Can we get food?" He spoke louder. A beep was heard and someone replied they would bring some.

"Are you hungry?" I asked with a brow raise throwing my feet over the cot and standing not able to stand sitting on it any longer.

Rolling his eyes he pulled out a chair and I sat as he pushed it in for me. Always the gentleman. "No, but you and- well you need to eat." He caught himself as I frowned.

"You need food to." I pointed at him. Making him smile fondly at me.

"I'll eat to, but-" I cut him off.

"Of course I'll take the veggies, only half." I smiled cheekily as he sat on the other side of me with another roll of his eyes.

I jumped when a door opened and turned my head to watch as someone walked in and sat two trays in front of us before walking out and away. Looking to the tray my eyebrows went up, the food looked good. Like, better then it should be.

Gulping I looked at Win. "Is this like a last meal sort of thing?" I asked my heart picking up in pace again.

"No," a voice replied before Winter could. "It's just the cafeteria food we all have as normal. We don't have prison food just yet, and even then you are our guests."

I scoffed. "Right, and guests are supposed to be locked in rooms."

"Precautionary measurements." Said the deep monotone voice before cutting out and not speaking again.

I felt a little better though and took up my fork and strapped into the chicken. Winter following me cautiously. He grabbed some of the broccoli he had and shoved it into my share. It only made me groan before eating it soon after.

____

"I'm bored." I spoke to Winter as I played with my plastic spork. Twirling it in my hand, before my hands remembered my pockets patting them before going back to my spork. I had Riptide still it seems. Even if it was taken it would come back anyways. But it's always good to have. Then I remembered my other dilemma other then dying of boredom. "And I need to pee."

Winter already done with me talking about being bored for the past hour only sighed. "Can't help you with the boredom. Neither the bladder."

Making a disgruntled noise I layed my head on my arms, before jumping to look up as a woman with red hair walked in. Folder in her hands. Winter stood and came to my side putting his metal arm on my chair which made me feel safer.

The red head took the seat gracefully and that made me weary of her all the same, if not more. "My name is Natalie." She spoke as she opened the folder before looking up at me. "I have a few questions."

"Can I use a bathroom first?" I asked as I fidgeted in place. "I've had to go for awhile."

She blinked before sighing. "Sure. Follow me."

I nodded to her and got up, Winter looking at me with a bit of panic in his ice blue eyes. I smiled at him reassuringly, saying I'd be fine. I felt better then I have for awhile, seeing as I had a good sleep due to being drugged, but meh what works, works.

Following as I watched someone pass us. When I got a gut feeling that I should run, but I held back before I could sprint away. So far, they hadn't done anything to make me sus them out. So I shook the feeling off.

I shouldn't have done that.