1

"I can't not be running right now Win! This is not what I should be do-ahh! Phew, thanks, ah wait!" I jumped over the guard he had just hit with his metal arm. "What is going on?! Why are you doing this?" I asked as we rounded a corner.

His lips turned thin as he kept his eyes in front of him. And I couldn't help but soften a little as we ran.

This man, this man was the one who raped me.

*****

Every time doctors came to make sure my stitches weren't going to infect, or even when they removed them. I knew they did from their moving mouths outside of the glass walls of my confinement. The tools they had. But I never did see them up close. Hear their voices.

Sleeping gas came in during their preparations. Knocking me out cold. It wasn't particularly fun as I couldn't find a way to escape, or even figure out how the walls opened. The coms weren't connected to the walls, there are wireless speakers, and drains, that had nothing but air in them, from which I guessed the gas came from, but that was it. No door I could find. Or see.

Once they were healed though. I figured out the wall went into the ground.

That was the day I met the Winter Soldier.

I was sitting on my cot my back leaning against the cool glass as I played with the sheets I used for blankets. The man, I have yet to find the name of was there beside a man I had never seen before. His arm was completely solid on one side, a star on the shoulder. He seemed blank and robotic.

My eyes instantly zoomed in on movement as the man pressed a button and suddenly I heard something other then my heartbeat. "We are going onto the next stage. I hope your excited, Percy." The man grinned, his brown eyes mirroring his sharp grin as he pressed another button. A mechanical sound started.

"What's the next stage?" I asked as I tensed up ready to run if I needed to. And I possibly could as the entire front wall of glass that separated me from them went into the ground below. Which makes sense with the iron enclosures.

"You'll find out." The dude-whos-a-bad-host says as he backs up and says something, in what I presume as German to the metal armed dude.

I stood up as the man seemed reluctant before he said a string of words and suddenly he was coming up without a ounce of reluctance or anything human. I decided to take a shot and try to run but I didn't get far when an arm wrapped around my waist and shoved me to the ground. I shouted out in pain from the force and the grip on my wrists.

"I could have just made you sleep for this...but I wanted to have you...know." He says as the wall closes back up and his voice is now in the speakers only again. "He'll be gentle. It's in his nature." He then walks away as the robotic movements of the man above me start removing the clothing I had.

With that, I was acquainted to the man I call Win.

******

Now, I forgave him easily once I started to see a change in the man I had started having nightmares about. He started to fake it, become gentler. But he never disobeyed. And one night nearly 2 weeks of the start of the torture, he finally spoke.

I was lying on the cot in a fetal position, tear tracks long ago dried. Keeping my eyes on the sheets I had wrapped tightly around me, the man sat with his back turned. Naked. But I was glad he was turned away. I didn't want to see.

"I'm sorry." Were the words, it had startled me so bad I hit my head on the glass from sitting up so fast. Heart racing as I stared at him.

"What?" I asked, my voice raw.

"I....now that I know they haven't bugged it in here to hear us, I wanted to let you know I'm sorry. I don't have control. I have no control right now. Sometimes I can get there...but not now. I...I am so sorry." He seemed to shake as he held his hands close to him as if he wanted to crush them.

Looking at the sheets again, I nearly broke down. Again. "Look, I just want to go home...but I have a funny feeling if I were to run back home they'll just come following. So I'm going to have to figure out a way to leave this place and hide. I've never had to do that. Against humans at least." I spoke retightening my grip on the sheets over and over again.

The soldier was quiet for a second. Before he spoke again, and for some reason a bond started. "Names Winter. At least as much as I have of a name."

Staring at his back, with the scars, the thickest along his shoulder where metal met flesh. I felt... that it would be okay. To form a bond with this man and I was okay with that. Call it whatever you want. But technically whatever is going on is rape to both of us. He doesn't want to do this. I can tell from how human he is now, and maybe I'm jumping to conclusions or wanting to see the good in him.

And I was right to do so.

As another couple weeks later, we're here running down the halls of some base, the same one where I've been captivated in for weeks on end. He was in control again, as much as he could be. To the point he would not follow the orders given to him.

The reason why I shouldn't be running is that I've had no break from that since day one. My body was still sore from what ever they did in my lower stomach to.

"No time to talk, just run. You can do it Percy, you have to." He spoke as we stopped at a door enough of a stop that I could take only a single breath before we were running again.

I wince as I was pulled along. "Are we really getting out of here?" I asked as we slid around another corner, hope breaking inside my chest where it hadn't been for a awhile.

"You bet baby boy." He says with a laugh, and for some reason it made me happy.

Now don't get me wrong, I haven't fallen for him, I see him more like a brother honestly. As messed up as that is, we see each other that way, because Winter says he only likes girls. And I had a crush, who I wonder if they even know I'm gone.

Me and Annabeth had long since split after Tartarus, we couldn't after all that happened, it strained us too much. But we still love each other. Just not like that anymore.

When we reached a door, I winced and nearly collapsed as the first rays of sunlight hit me after not seeing it for so long and I was instantly filled with happiness even if we kept running towards a idling car.

Once we were in, we were gone without a trace.

Or as much as one as could anyway.