10

The avengers were informed later the day we arrived. I was there to watch with a headache growing as well as being ignored unless asked a question. The briefing was short and surprisingly the only person I hadn't met yet before that day was Tony. They had two more but the Asgardian duo weren't on earth at the moment.

Afterwards I was given some meds and sent to bed. There Winter stayed by my side to watch over me. We were both so tense, but I had a feeling things would be okay from here on out at least. For awhile.

I grinned at Winter when he stiffly laid in the bed beside me, he was so tense and ready for a fight that it was humorous to me. I took his hand in mine and made him look at me. He stared before he started to relax, just enough that it was the normal stiffness found in him.

Snuggling closer to him as I got sleepier I finally just fell asleep, the nausea easing as darkness welcomed me.

When I woke up the next morning I was off to the bathroom connected to our room and was throwing up as Winter woke up to help. He walked in and rubbed my back as I heaved the crackers and water I had last night.

Once it was done and over with I sat there with a heavy sigh as I let my stomach settle.

"Everything okay?" Win asked as he continued to rub my back soothingly.

"Yeah, it's better then yesterday." I graveled out. My voice rough.

When I was finally settled I rubbed my stomach as hunger hit me and the strange urge for cheese. "I want a philly cheese steak." I told him as I shyly smiled up at him.

He laughs softly as he stands and then helps me up. "I'll make you one. Come on." He lead me out and to the grand kitchen. Lucky for us no one is in the kitchen.

He pulled out what he would need as I walked to the fridge for any juice if there was any, if not water was always a good choice. But I wanted Juice today. Inside was some apple juice and I grinned as I took it and left it open for Winter to get what he needed as I scrounged around for a cup.

"2nd cupboard on the right sir." I jumped as I looked for the disembodied voice, and Winter got ready to fight if needed by getting a knife ready to stab. "Don't worry Mr.Jackson, Mr Barnes, I am Jarvis, an Ai Tony has built into the home for security measures as well as friendship."

"That last bit is a lie Jarvis and you know it." Tony, aka Iron Man walked in looking tired and went straight for the coffee that had started brewing after a beep.

"Of course sir." Jarvis said and Percy smiled at the sass he could hear in the AI's voice. Even if it was slightly there-he could tell.

Winter calmed as he put the knife back gently before going back to make the food he had wanted that morning. The smells roamed around making my stomach growl hungrily, and I hoped to high Olympus that it stayed in there. My stomach that is.

Sipping the apple juice carefully, I eyed Tony as he sipped with squinted eyes out the window, trying to get energy but, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. "You okay?" I finally asked, watching as he processed that I was speaking to him and not Win as the man was busy cooking food.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" He finished his coffee, and started the machine up to fill it once again.

"Oh you know, you may or may not look like shit." I casually say, making eye contact with his honey brown ones as I sipped my apple juice.

We stared for a good few seconds before he laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure but you look like shit too." He grabbed his coffee, putting hella lot of sugar and cream this time.

"Touché." I mumbled with a smile. Felt like it to, but I was better then yesterday that all that mattered at the moment.

My hand wandered down to my stomach, feeling the hardness of muscle and warmth, I rubbed finding that it arched. I looked down and blinked. My stomach looked extended towards the bottom. The books said that it would be awhile, but considering I have three in there, then it wasn't that much of a shock.

"You're practically glowing sunshine." Tony laughs, a bagel now in hand, and was sitting at the table.

I smiled. "I am related to him." At his confused look my grin turned lopsided.

_____

While Winter took a shower, I took my chance to go watch tv or something in the living room. Walking in, I find the Capsicle as Tony calls him. He was trying to figure out the remote.

"Need help?" He seemed to jump a foot in the air and whipped around to me with wide eyes. "Sorry, habit." I spoke as I had been walking pretty silently.

"Yeah..." He looked confused. But he shook it off. "I'm trying to switch it to watch some movies but...."

I walked over and plopped down far enough that his arm could put the remote into my outreaching one. Looking at the remote I then switched it to the apps, he pointed me to one and I handed it back.

"Any preference?" He asked, shifting his gaze from the tv to me. He was awkward for sure with the way he kept shifting and glancing at me.

"As long as it isn't sad, I'm good." I kept my gaze on the tv as he flicked around, before finally picking one.

He picked Up. I groaned.

"What? It's a kids movie, it's not sad." He told me with this cute confused puppy look.

I laughed. "Oh just you wait." I would watch it-it wasn't as sad as My Sisters Keeper, that's for sure but Ellie-anyways. I think it would be funny to watch him watch the movie so, I'll let it be.

-