9

After the whole German doctor thing, finding out I was pregnant with three and telling Clint, Natasha-who was Natalie, who ceased up to her real name-and Bruce Banner. Hulk apparently. We were in a room that we could leave and come back to now instead of a interrogation cell.

Natasha has confirmed to me that they wouldn't use me as weapon maker, or my kids. I was happy she had told me without an ounce of deceit. I could tell she meant it, and it made me wonder as she seemed empathetic almost. Like she knew...I blinked at that thought. She probably did, and that kinda hurt.

Anyways, we were in said room, I was tiredly laying down after a bad afternoon of morning sickness, Winter was rubbing my back as he sat beside the bed. I would be sleeping but, apparently we were being moved to a safe place-the safest they had told me. Still didn't know where that was but that it was safer then headquarters as they seemed to think it there were spies in their midst. Which, considering the doctor and all, wouldn't be that far off wouldn't it?

Natasha walked in with her hair in a ponytail and looking great as usual. "Is everything alright?" She asked seeing me, who probably looked horrible.

I was tired and sick. It sucked honestly. "Dandy." I said softly as Winter rolled his eyes.

"Morning sickness. From the books we've read, he's got it pretty bad." He said as his voice got quieter as he watched me his brows furrowing together with a frown.

"Should be gone as soon as I hit second trimester." I grinned before groaning and getting up to run to the bathroom, throwing up a bunch of water. The only things I could take without throwing up right away today.

"We leaving?" Winter, I heard ask as he came in to help by rubbing my back.

Natasha I heard walk closer, probably standing and watching which was weird and embarrassing. "Yeah. You both ready?"

"Always." I rolled my eyes before dry heaving into the toilet with a painful convulsion of my stomach.

Win chuckled before helping me clean up and we were then off to our new home for the meanwhile.

____

We landed, I groaned, and they all looked at me concerned. I swear if they don't stop I'm going to call on my Drama Queen side of my family to start something. Be warned people, be warned.

Nibbling on some crackers, trying to get something other then water to stay in my stomach as we landed somewhere.

Nat came out of the cockpit as the sound of the engines died and motioned for us to follow. Winter helped me up carefully as I tried not to and nearly failed at throwing up. Barely caught it before swallowing to keep it down. Yuck...

"Hey Clint, you by chance still have what drugged me the first time we met?" I asked as we walked out.

"Possibly, why?" He asked walking out behind us.

"Mind giving it up to me so I can sleep this off?" I asked looking at him pleadingly. Practically begging him with my puppy dog eyes and he seemed to wane.

He sighed. "I'll see what I can do, but it won't be a regular thing. Just saying." He said sternly as he passed by us and inside the tall tower. Yeah we were pretty high up that it was scary on the I should not be in the sky scary.

Grabbing me and keeping me close, Win was on alert. He didn't like that we were brought to New York, I could tell from the top, even if I was freaking out at how far up we were. It kinda made me want to go see my family, go to camp. But I knew that would only get Hydra onto where I was. And apparently this was safe.

Sighing I kept close as we entered an elevator, ignoring the slip my heart did at being in one. I closed my eyes as we went down a few floors before coming out on some floor where a wide open living room lounge was, as well as a bar and kitchen. It was really nice. I looked at the large tv where a news channel was talking about some burglary, I turned away from it when someone I recognized only from said news.

"Wait...is this Stark Tower?!" I asked looking to Nat who nodded. "How is this the safest place?" I asked confused as I looked to the ruffled billionaire.

"Because I made it that way. No one but the Avengers and no wyou two are allowed up here. I'm very confident in my work Mr..." Tony Stark said with a huffy look.

I shrugged. "Jackson. Percy Jackson. And obviously I don't trust it because they could just hack in. Couldn't they? Plus I don't know who the heck the Avengers are but I doubt I can trust them, I barely trust Nat and Clint much less strangers." I told him glaring harshly, with a bit of Lupa technique to it.

Making him back track with a wide eyed look on his face.

"We-" Natasha started as she went to the couch. "Saved the world, from Aliens. It happened the year you went missing for 8 months."

Blinking I shrugged. "Oh? I saved the world to, it's not that great to be honest." I shrugged and they looked at me with unbelieving looks. I rolled my eyes before frowning. "I think I'm going to be sick again." With that I rushed off to find a bathroom.

-