14

"What would be the first thing you would do when we meet?" I asked my crush as I sent ripples to him and he sent some back making me smile-though I've been smiling this entire time.

"Kiss you till you couldn't breath." He said immediately.

I choked on my saliva as a surprised laugh erupted from me. "Oh really? Anything else?"

Swing, thud. Hit and dodge, and run. My back was to Winter as I breathed heavily, trying to get the damn nausea to the back of my problems at the moment, but considering how bad it was-I might just throw up and make an opening for them to grab me.

I would use more of my powers, but they've been wacky since getting pregnant. I can only do small things-like raise it into the air and make animals out of it small things. I was barely able to push the few guys back in the bedroom. The pan was great and all, but it wasn't enough to take out multiple, just one at a time.

I wacked it harshly against another and kicked him away into another knocking them both down. "They should be here!" I shouted to Winter as my back came back to his.

"Yeah, well they aren't, are they?" He was pissed. His eyes were set in a glare towards the men, that seemed to just stay the same size in number as before.

"They must be getting pretty antsy to pull such a move." I again wacked a guy. "Dude, you have to have a concussion at this point." I said to the same guy I've hit 5 times now.

Suddenly a light shined from Tony's landing balcony and we all turned to stare as a blonde male and dark-black haired man appeared out of nowhere. And guessing from the dot heading our way-Tony was on his way.

Winter got in front of me to block their view of me and my view of them and Tony. Protective much. I rolled my eyes, but considering our positions. Then we don't know if they are enemies or not.

"Yes." Still no hesitance to his voice. "I'd hold you close and whisper in your ear. That your smile is the most beautiful. Your eyes the stars to my sky. Your laugh the sound that fills my soul."

"You are such a sap." I smirked. My blush-I hoped wasn't getting darker, if so I should probably be concerned.

He laughs again and I love it. "You love it."

"Yes, I do." We stayed quiet for a second but not for long when a thought came to my head. "What if we don't realize who we are when and if we ever meet?"

"I'll know, your voice is etched into every cell of my being." He responds instantly.

Tony landed, I was able to glance when he did. He did so beside the two. "Sorry for the wait Winter, Percy!" He said to us as he held up his gauntlets to show them lit up and ready to throw out beams. "Reindeer games, Point Break if you won't mind helping our guests?"

I turned around to smile at them, my eyes meeting green ones. Before I was being ripped backwards into hands I knew were not Winters. Chaos insues.

Before I could wack them, they had my hands emptied and behind my back. "Winter!!" I yelled fearfully when my powers didn't respond around the cuffs they gave me. I kicked at them as they started dragging me away towards the elevators.

"Percy!" Winter yelled enraged as he pucnched another, until he was suddenly being electrocuted violently, by three different people.

Before I could yell for him again I was being rescued by the black haired man that arrived earlier. He was able to take me away from them as well as dispose of them quickly.

And when he was able to take the cuffs off, everything was silent. The bad guys were down and Winter was shaking on the ground. I ran off before I could thank the guy. I grabbed Winters head and he groaned and opened his eyes to see me. He sighed in relief as he passed out.