4

Clint seemed to be a nice guy so far, when he served the curry I immediately dug in with a grin. I couldn't believe it was this amazing, no wonder I thought it was good. Well, the baby did. I have no clue why. Is that normal?

We sat there for awhile before his door was kicked down making me jump in my seat to turn to see who it was and Win walked in and straight for me, a gun pointed at Clint immediately once he was in. "Woah! Win?!" I yelled confused as he wrapped a arm around my waist, his metal one.

"I've been followed since the market. We've been found. We need to leave now." He spoke as he walked us backwards to the door. His eyes trained on Clint with a snarl on his face.

"Already?" I asked fearfully as I walked with him. Before suddenly we both looked to the door to see another blonde, a bigger taller one that looked like he could give Win a good fight.

"Run." He spoke and we were running, him pulling me along out a window and onto the roofs of Bolivia's people.

I huffed as I tried to keep up but I started to feel weird, sluggish. "Win, I think, I think I've been drugged." I told him as my head started to get a little bit dizzy. The panic rising in me just making it worse.

He only casually grabbed me and held me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so he could still at least shoot at people. He didn't say anything. Focused on getting us out of here. My eyes watched the blondes coming after us with heaviness.

We ran a few more blocks before we were cornered into a dead end after getting off the roofs in an attempt to lose them in the crowds and it was getting harder for me to keep my grip on Win. My body just wasn't responding to well, My mind I was fighting with to stay conscious.

When I stopped holding onto Win, I slipped only a few inches before I was being cradled in one arm. My eyes closing as I breathed heavily.

"Don't come any closer!" I heard him yell, his arm pointed towards the group. "I said stop!" He was freaking out, his arm was tight around me. Holding me so close, I could feel his erratic heart beat.

We were so close.

Ah man, why did my baby want to have curry of all things?

With that thought, my world went dark.

_____

Winter's Pov
______

When Percy went completely still, I took that moment to check on him and they took the gun quickly out of my hand, unloaded the bullets and dropped it.

"Who are you?" I asked and the blonde seemed to freeze as if I said something weird, or something that offended him.

"We are S.H.E.I.L.D." Said the red headed lady as she walked up and kneeled to get into level eye contact, to calm for me to get an accurate read on her. "We know everything about you, Mr Barnes. And of Mister Jackson. We," she points to the blondes to herself. "Want to keep you from Hydra."

My eyes squinted at them. "You aren't Hydra?" I asked confused a little as I tried to bring Percy closer to me when they moved a slight inch more towards us.

"Nope." The smaller blonde said as he popped the p. I glared harshly at him, knowing he was the one who drugged Percy. "Look, all we ask is you come with us, explain what happened, and then we can put you into witness protection. Keep you both safe. Okay?"

Rolling my eyes I stood bringing Percy bridal style into my arms. "How can you keep him safe?" I asked, knowing I wasn't going to get out of this with Percy not awake. I would have to plan later in case they were tricking me.

"I will personally protect him if it helps. I'm Steve Rogers, Captain America. Part of the Avengers." The thicker blonde says as stared at me. Hoping.

"We will do everything we can to keep him safe to." This time, small blonde.

I thought for a second before looking at Percy. "Fine. But we stay together, at all times. I won't let him out of my sight."

Nodding the woman stood. "That's fine."

I was then led onto a jet, and we were off and into the sky. I kept Percy close to me as we flew, I couldn't run. Maybe try and take over but I didn't want to put Percy in any danger at all. Or the little guy. Holding the boys soft hand in mine helped calm myself but I hated how limp it was.

"What did you give him?" I growled as I realized that it could have hurt them both. The drug. My eyes turned to Clint who seemed to frown at the anger that laid in my eyes.

"A mild sedative. It shouldn't hurt him, it made him tired, seeing as he was already tired it worked a hell of a lot more." The dirty blonde said with a frown. Shifting in his copilot spot as he turned back to the panel.

I huffed. I hoped he wasn't lying to me. When they landed I picked up Percy and kept him close as they led me to a room with a cot, there I laid the Teen down on said bed before sitting on the edge instead of at the table with the chairs. Looking to the side where the two way mirror was and glared.

Sighing I rubbed my hands through my long black hair with a frown. I flinched when my head pounded in a particular area before I sighed as it eased away.

From the slight sway of the ground I could only guess we were on some sort of ship. I wasn't able to tell much of where as I was quickly taken inside. But I knew if needed I'd fly, barely remembered how but I could. I knew that much.

My mind kept coming up with ways to get away as I waited for someone to either come in or for Percy to wake up. But seeing as he needed the sleep I hoped someone came in first.

Like luck was on my side, in walked the red headed woman from before. I watched as she sat down and opened a file on the table.

"So, James-" I cut her off.

"The name is Winter. Or Win. I may have been him at some point. But I haven't for a long time." I had spoke with a look daring her to continue.

"Winter. We have several questions for you." She calmly says as she leans back in the chair and folded her arms.

With that the integration began.