7

"Sit." The strange man said as he shoved me into the hospital bed and I did what he said with a grimace. He grabbed a machine and started it up.

I looked for a way to run, but German was back and pushing me down making my heart pick up pace in fear. He grabbed the cuffs when I went to move and hooked them over something that hooked around to hold my arms up and in place. I yanked at them with some panic.

"Now, why didn't the key phrases work on the Winter Soldier?" He asks as he lifts my shirt making me tense up. His eyes looked at the long line of a scar. Pink still as it was healing. "What have you done to him?" He asked. Gelling up some wand.

I didn't say anything only hissing at the cold gel as it was placed on my stomach and a image appeared on a monitor as well as sounds. Heartbeats. I looked at the screen with wide eyes.

There a little bean, actually was that a two? Three?!

"Seems we were very productive." The man smirked as he stopped the machine and wiped the jelly off. "Triplets, who would have thought?" He laughed.

His laugh echoed in my head as well as his last words as I fainted at the sudden rush of fear through my veins.

____

Winter

____

I growled as I kicked at the door over and over again before someone opened it as I went to kick it again. This time it was the red head and the doctor that had looked me over before Percy had woken up. I snarled at them as I ran out, looking around wildly for any clue of where they had gone, hoping to god I wasn't late.

"Wait! You can't leave the room!" Natalie yelled as she came after me.

I whipped around to her and got my hand around her neck, my metal one and squeezed-I wasn't going to be playing around. "Where. Is. He." I practically growled out lessening my strength to hear her answer.

"What do you mean?" She asked breathlessly. Confused.

I dropped her at that as I started to head in a direction but she stopped me with a gun to my face, but I quickly had twisted it out of her hand and unloaded the bullets to the floor as well as the mag with it. "I don't have time for this. One of your doctors took Percy and just tried to mind wipe me again! I won't let them take him!!" I snapped at her and started on my way.

"We'll help." She said and ran to catch up the doctor with her on his phone.

"I just texted Clint to check security cams for the boy." The doc said as he strides along as we checked every place we could.

Getting a ding I looked at him with expectation.

"He said they went into a clinical room just down the hall. He's on his way for interception." The man, Bruce or Dr Banner spoke and we started running.

I was faster and skidded to a stop as the German doctor came out with Percy in a wheelchair. I snarled as he looked surprised to see me before he started to back away to the other side of the hall, before I could advance the dirty blonde that had drugged Percy earlier had come up and knocked the man unconscious with a good whack across the back of his head.

Sighing in relief, I ran over to Percy and shook him as gently as possible with my rising panic to see if he would wake up and he did. He groaned as he raised his hand to his head, involuntarily bringing his other hand with him.

He looked at me as I grabbed his face to check for any head injury. I stopped when I saw his eyes tear up, already falling before I could question him. It broke something inside me to see him cry, he was a good kid-so good in fact I feared for him the most in this situation then I did for myself.

Grabbing the key, I nodded to the red head as I used it to unlock the cuffs on Percy's wrists. Rubbing softly on them as they seemed to look bruised or trying to with the red appearing on them.

"Three..." he spoke with a sob. He seemed hysterical as he held up three fingers. "There's three..." his hiccup helped him get breath in but I blinked as I froze realizing what he meant.

My eyes had widened in realization. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Ho-How?"

"Sorry, but we're confused, what's this about three somethings?" The dirty blonde asks as gives over the German doctor to other Shield agents to take care of.

Percy brought a hand to his mouth. Shaking his head as he hugged me. I rubbed his back absentmindedly, I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me. I looked to the red head who was frowning and nodded to her. She nodded back before bringing us to another room, this one was a lab and pointed to a bed where I sat with Percy still in my lap.

I tried to wrap my head around the fact, that there were three...three babies inside of the kid. My eyes widened at the thought. I burrowed my head in shame and guilt into Percy's neck. He seemed to know where I was I thinking, as his hands came up to go through my hair.

I started to cry, silently. Getting Percy's shirt wet with the salty liquid. I shouldn't be crying, he should, he had every reason to be as I was the one to do this to him. My chest hurt as it felt like I was being torn in two.

"It's not your fault." He whispered softly in my ears. My mind stopped thinking as I listened to him. "They made you do it. They did this. Not you." His voice was cracked in a hoarseness that seemed to come from holding back.

Moving away I looked up at him. "Still...I'm so sorry." I spoke so brokenly I didn't even recognize my own voice.

My breath hitches at his forgiving smile. "It's okay. Remember? I forgave you. But never them." He said and laid his head into my shoulder, comforting each other as that's all we had for months.

-