6

When we came back Winter was sitting on the cot running his hands through or over his face before seeing I was back and I was okay. He sighed in relief and kept his eyes on me.

I sat at the table where our waters were. "So, what questions do you have?"

Natalie put a folder towards me and I read the contents as she spoke. "Your history, is quite an interesting one. But for some reason you were always read off as just being somewhere at the wrong time. Mind explaining why?"

I blinked, they had literally everything, the time I fought Ares, the arch, the school bus, the water and shark tank incident, and several others. "Because...." I started as I finished and looked up at her. "It was all coincidences, I have bad luck." I shrugged.

"Then why did Hydra come after you? Why did they take you?" She spoke leaning forward slowly as she spoke. Her eyes narrowing on me and I felt restless.

I poked to Win and he gave me a look, I could read it pretty well, he was telling me I could tell them as much as I wanted. I frowned. "They wanted me for something I can't control. Something they can't get their hands on physically. As it doesn't really...exist to use. It's hard to explain."

"What is that?" She asks.

"DNA." I spoke simply.

She blinked before frowning. "They had you over something they could have just taken from a single strand of hair?"

Apparently she didn't believe me, which I knew would happen. "It's complicated." I spoke with a knowing smirk.

She seemed to be bristled by my aloofness. "Right. Care to explain?"

"I don't know. Care to explain why you want to know? Or why you came after us? Besides obvious facts that could be ignored, you guys and Hydra not play buddies? Or is it some rival thing?" I asked as I leaned forward my smirk growing into a grin as she tenses just the slightest her face staying impassive. But that's all I really needed. "Both?" Her eyes narrowed some more. "Ah, both. I see." I frowned then before leaning back and away.

It was quiet now.

Winter decided to break it after a few minutes. "What will you guys do after-if at all you find out-what will happen to us? Will we be stuck here?" He asked.

"You'll be going to a secure location until further notice." She didn't elaborate on where. "By someone's request. You'll be with them in their care." She sighed annoyed before standing. "Seeing as we're done here, for now, I'll take my leave. A doctor will be here shortly to look over you Percy for anything you may need a doctor for, otherwise it's just a check up."

With that she was gone.

I sighed as I looked to Winter. "I don't trust them. Her maybe, if she wasn't hiding something or lying. She hasn't lied yet, but I'm sure she would. She's loyal to shield."

Winter nodded. "Seems so."

In walked a man with a briefcase and a doctors coat. The same man that made me instinctively want to run away as far away from him as possible. But again I ignored it. He took something out and put it around his neck, a stethoscope. I stayed tense as he walked to me with a obviously fake smile.

"Can I have your hand please?" He asked his voice, empty in a way that made me look to Winter who was glaring at the doctor.

I raised my hand and let the man take it, he swabbed my finger before quickly pricking it making me rip my hand back in surprise. Winter stood now.

The man only continued to do something with the blood he had taken before humming a grin started to grow on his face as he read whatever result came up. Suddenly he started speaking German making me raise a brow before I realized what was happening. I watched with wide eyes as Winter held his head while he screamed into the ground from his kneeling position.

"Winter?!" I yelled as I yanked my hands while being put into cuffs. I blinked in surprise before I kicked at the man hard enough to make him stumble, I grabbed the water and threw it at Win who was fighting for control.

The German man stood and watched as Winter calmed. He looked shocked before he came at me. I backed away ready to fight. But with my hands kinda tied up it was easy for the man to grab me and start pulling me away in a hurry.

"Let me go!!" I pulled away as I was dragged. How was he so strong?? I gasped as Winter looked up enraged, but before anything could happen, me being taken, the door was shut on his face and locked.

"Come on." German said as he pulled me along.

All this happening in a span of 3 minutes seemed to have whiplashed me into a bit of a shock. People didn't seem to think anything was wrong with the man taking me which made me think they were nuts. As I was pulling and even trying to bite the man.

As I continued to struggle, I was getting tired, well so was he so I continued to do so. "You are so uncool! I don't want to go anywhere with you! I don't even know you!" I hissed when the man turned to me with a angry look, annoyed probably. "Stranger Danger!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs only for him to grab my jaw harshly.

"Shut up! You dont need to Know." He jerked me forward again and into a lab of sorts. "Now, let's see how far along you are." He smirked.

I moved away from him as my hands came to my abdomen in fear.

Right, I was pregnant. That's what they wanted, and I think my blood had told him that.

-