Prologue

My day started out the same, after everything that happened anyway. I'd get up, try to eat, shower, get dressed then go for a run, stopping by my moms-before eventually coming to the graveyard. Sitting there till I went home.

But what wasn't the 'norm' for me-was getting hit with a tranquilizer dart to the neck that made me face plant the grass of the cemetery. Then complete darkness. Nothingness.

The norm for me was visiting my mom, then the place I was abducted from, to camp. Where I'd then help with the plans of rebuilding, to helping out the kids who were grieving from the lost siblings and friends from both wars.

Wars that I led. Wars that caused me to be who I am. Wars that should have never happened.

So many things could have been done to stop it.

But the fates do what they want. Even if it's sick or for the greater good.

I won't get into it much, I honestly just went through with the motions of what living was at the time. Hugging, holding and telling them it'll be okay one day, that they passed on-were in Elysium. Happy.

Sometimes I wished I could be with those that left. But I can't. Not only do I have obligations towards my friends, my deep loyalty really wouldn't let me go. That and the immortality I had gained. Thanks to the Fates, not the Gods.

Forced Godism is now on my list of things I hate about them. But I could still die by mortal means, so I give them that, make it harder for the now more then overpowered hormonal teenager.

Back on track though, my norm was broken.

As the result to not seeing a grave in front of me from the possible outcome of a black out, but instead glass and a male watching me.

Not creepy at all. I'd roll my eyes about here.

But at the same time I wasn't really worried about the man but the intense pain I was in from my lower abdomen. When I look down I saw blood, seeping from a wrapped bandage.

"What, what happened?" I asked, slightly sluggish. Whatever they used was still in me.

While I looked around the man behind the glass answered through a intercom. "You, Perseus Jackson-have been taken into our care. For...particular reasons of developing...a weapon, or weapons. Depends on if you have immortality or not."

I was definitely in a glass box, a cot, which I was on, a small sink attached to a toilet. Did they expect me to use that while being in a glass cage? Perverts. I glanced outside seeing that I was in a large open room, clean and decorated to keep my eyes busy. It was like I was in a museum. So, yes. Definitely perverts. "And you are? It's not very host like for the host not to give his name." I spoke clearly now as my adhd seemed to help, even if just a little by helping me focus-weirdly enough- on the suited man in front of me.

The man had the nerve to smirk at me. "There's no need to know. Get well soon Mister Jackson. You'll see why I'm not a normal Host."

With that he walked away. And maybe if I could read minds I would have fought harder to get out. To get out of there before my nightmares turned from Gaia, Kronos, Possesed Luke-to Gabe. To what had happened in the months I was taken, to the months I was running, to the months of nearly losing the things, the good, I had gotten from it all.