15

I looked at everyone with worry setting in as Winter came up and took me from A very reluctant Loki-and me being kinda reluctant as well. It was really nice being in his arms, not going to lie.

"Explain." Winter spoke as he sat me on the couch the rest following and sitting around with arms folded or brows raised.

Mortified I put my head into my hands and tried to think of how to explain it.

"We're soulmates." Loki spoke out calmly. "Gods-ones that are chosen by Chaos himself, to find love with each other. With dreamscapes designed for us to get to know each other without looks getting in the way, or any other things....being able to say that makes this not a dream."

"Wait, we're soulmates? That's why I fell for you so easily?" I got out with my voice cracking.

"In a way yes." Loki smiled at me with a cocky attitude.

Blinking for a second I nodded before blushing a bit more. "So yeah-it started two years ago-I was in a relationship but it became strained and I fell for him-even though I never saw him. So it was a shock to say the least..."

"A shock? I just saw a guy kissing you-heatedly Percy." Winter spoke shaking a little.

I took his hand. "Are you okay?" I was worried, he was electrocuted by three different people after all. "Your arm-its hot-do you need me to-"

"Percy I'm fine. Just worked up." Winter spoke calmly-and it worked in calming me down which made me give him a look.

Loki coughed a little, a frown on his face when I turned to look at him. His eyes on our hands. "If I may ask, what was Hydra doing here and why are they after Percy?"

And for what felt like the millionth time-my story of the year was told.

Winter was keeping me calm as it was told and all I could do was breath and watch his face-from where I was taken, a look of concern-to the R word, where he looked infuriated and murderous-to me being pregnant. To which he looked at me surprised.

"May I?" Loki asks as he points at my stomach.

"May you what?" Natasha asked with a frown on her face-she was super protective the more we got to know each other-and how I've said she'd be a great Aunt to my kids one time.

"Check on the babies. Magically-and see what your uterus is made of-if that's okay?" He raised his brow at everyone who tensed.

I nodded quickly. "That would probably be a lot more informative then a ultrasound right?"

Loki seemed confused. "It'll give me a lot more info then You'd think. I suppose."

I stood but was stopped by Winter who still had my hand. "You can come with if your that upset Win."

Winter sighed. "No-I'll be fine. Just be careful. I think you two need to talk between each other anyways."

"So we're just going to let the guy who heatedly kissed his admittedly soulmate go into a room alone with said pregnant soulmate?" Tony asked with his hands thrown in the air for dramatic effect.

"Well, it was explained. And we need to process that. But we know Loki won't hurt Percy." Clint said as he clapped Tony on the back to reassure the man.

Bruce sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "Yeah I'll process it more after I sleep." He walked off ignoring Tony's pout.

"Besides-we can all beat his ass if he tried anything." Winter spoke up, his eyes catching the green of Loki's in a threat.

"I won't do anything to him that will harm him." Loki smiled politely and held his hand out for me to take.

I looked at Winter, he nodded at me as Tony's rant was muffled as background noise. I patted his hand, sending a quick water magic up to him which he glared at but I only smirked as I took Loki's hand.