13

Dreams Loki ship

After the war, my dreams became bizarre, considering a demigod-at the time- it was normal to have bizarre dreams. Mine, we're different from them though. Instead I met someone. That wasn't part of my world. I didn't even know if he was just a dream. If it was real at all. My hopes getting to my head.

Sighing I looked up at the ceiling, it was dark and the small glow in the dark stars were bright still. Winter was asleep next to me, his arm still wrapped around me as I laid on him. The usual. Considering we have yet to feel safe here even if they said it was.

My eyes, after drying up several time, finally stayed closed. There I finally was able to fall asleep.

Once I was more aware, I realized I was back. After nearly 2years. Or less but I could have said it had been forever and we all know that isn't true. Sighing I sat on my flat circle rock and looked out at the still water. Wondering if he'd come.

I dipped my feet into the water watching as they disappeared, causing ripples, the water never showed anything but the blue, and though slightly lighter then the air around me. I shivered when the air, and the water turned cold.

But I smiled in delight as the half of wherever we are turned to ice. He was here.

"Hello." I spoke softly. For the first time in a long time my body relaxed fully.

"Hello love." His rich voice echoed to me.

We could never see each other and weirdly never able to say our names. Just hear our voices echo in this strange dream dimension.

Frowning at him, even if he couldn't see it. "Where have you been?" I asked him, because before I went missing, I was alone for awhile in this place until it never came up again. I didn't realize I had started crushing on him till I remembered everything.

"I've been busy..." I would hear the wince in his voice. "My mind was not safe for our visits."

Confused, I sat forward, my legs being halfway into the water. "What do you mean?"

I watched, knowing exactly where he was now. Directly in front of me as two ripples formed showing he too put his legs in-or on the ice, not sure how that worked. "It's complicated."

I sighed. We can't talk about our lives, we could only ever talk about our hobbies, likes and dislikes. That sort of thing, but anyone in our lives or out, or even a hint of who or where we were would come out our lips. We've tried. "You can at least tell me you're alright?"

"Always Love." His honey voice sent a shiver down my spine and I smiled at the familiar warmth it gave to my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you." My voice quiet, hoping he still heard it as I wasn't going to repeat it. The blush on my face could account for some embarrassment I had.

His laugh made me smile. "Me either. You will be utterly lavished in all sorts of riches my love. You will be spoiled rotten." He purred and I blushed even darker, glad he couldn't see me at that moment.

I felt weird all of a sudden, as if I was being shook. "I think I'm being woken up..." I said sadly.

"I am too, seems I have to go help my family. See you tomorrow Love." He said and the ice retreated.

I blinked my eyes open to see Winter above me with a finger to his lips in a shush motion. "Shh, I think somethings going on..." he explained in a whisper, and I could tell he wished he had a gun on him from the way his hand flexed and relaxed.

Heart rate picking up I nodded as he led me out of bed. I took out my sword, pen form at the moment unless an uncapping was needed, it would stay that way. Winter looked around for something before grabbing a phone. His that he kept at our bedside table.

"Shit..." he showed me the phone when I gave him a motion to do so. I paled. "Jarvis?" Winter called as loud as he dared.

He didn't respond. But considering that the Avengers were called out for duty an hour ago. Leaving us alone. Then the noises of approaching feet couldn't be them.

Winter had me lay on the ground by the bed to hide as he went to the door, a hanger in his hand, and I really had no idea how he was going to use it and I didn't want to.

"Hier Suchen!" Someone yelled, and I knew that was German. It had to be. The door opened and my heart nearly stopped at the sudden tumbling of limbs sound afterwards. Winter attacking.

I grabbed my phone, quickly searching for the number and dialing it. Phone to ear, I peaked over to watch as Winter bashed in someone's head through the wall.

"Kid, this is not the time." Tony said before grunting.

"This is the time!" I whisper yelled into the phone. "Hydra is here! Jarvis isn't responding, I don't know what to do besides try to beat them up-but winter seems to be having trouble..." I whispered hurriedly as I watched Winter start to get dragged and more enter. I dropped the phone and stood uncapping my sword.

"Hi..." I squeaked out and they were suddenly thrown to a wall by water and I smirked until another came through the door and I went for a swing only for my sword to go through them. I should have known it would considering they were mortals.

So, I put 'get a sword to use on mortals/all things' to my check list.

Running and fighting people, glad they aren't shooting me-for obvious reasons. Skidding into the kitchen I grabbed a pan and a knife. Tangled, I really hope you're right about frying pans right about now. I held by breath before going out to fight.

-