002

"guys look at this" bokuto said, walking over to the couch his friends were on.

"what's up?" daichi asked, having some sort of interest in whatever bokuto is talking about.

"have you guys ever heard of a group called superior six?" bokuto asked, plopping down on the couch, next to kuroo.

"aren't they that one super famous group of youtubers?" tsukishima said, taking off his glasses and wiping them with his shirt.

"i'm not sure, but all of our fans keep commenting about them?" bokuto said, it sounded more like a question then a statement. "like on all of our socials, they just keep talking about them, on insta, youtube, twitter—basically everything, saying that 'the dreamteam and superiorsix should collab'."

"maybe we should collab if the fans are suggesting it" daichi shrugged, completely fine with it.

"let's search them up, they must be super famous" iwaizumi suggested, looking them up on his phone. "oh, yea their famous, they're also a group of 6 people, like us"

iwaizumi clicked on a random video that was named 'midnight drive lol' and connected his phone to the tv so they can all watch.

iwaizumi and daichi showed a little bit of interest, bokuto and kuroo were getting hyped up for some reason, sakusa and tsukishima just sat there, they didn't really care.

the random video that iwaizumi chose was posted two weeks ago and was about an hour long.

do people actually sit through an hour of these peoples videos? well i'm guessing so since the video has 5 million views iwaizumi thought.

"welcome or welcome back my superior baddies, today—or well, tonight, me and the squad are going to go on a little midnight drive!" a guy in the video said.

~the video perspective~

"so we're gonna go drive around some places in tokyo! and you guys get to come with us" oikawa said, after saying their usual intro.

oikawa went into a car, sitting in the passenger seat, suga was driving cause he's the most 'responsible' one out of the group, the car only had 5 seats and a trunk so atsumu and yamaguchi were squished beside eachother in the backseat next to akaashi, and not out of his own free will, kenma was sitting on akaashi's lap.

"why couldn't we just throw oikawa in the fucking trunk" kenma rolled his eyes and leaned back on akaashi.

atsumu started cackling while suga was trying not to laugh.

"i- YOU'RE SO FUCKING RUDE" oikawa placed his hand on his chest where his heart is. "do you guys see what i have to deal with" oikawa placed the camera on the dashboard in the middle so everyone was in the frame.

"where are we going first?" yamaguchi asked, shifting in his seat.

"let's go hiking!" oikawa said with joy.

kenma took off his shoe and threw it at oikawa.

"WHY DOES KENMA KEEP THROWING SHOES AT EVERYONE" oikawa yelled and threw it back. "he doesn't throw shoes at me" akaashi shrugged.