036

"kiss me"

"why?" kenma questioned.

"well why not?" kuroo shrugged, waiting for an actual answer. he then saw kenma purse his lips.

after a moment of silence, kozume hesitantly agreed, "whatever, it's not like i want to kiss you" he rolled his eyes, "but like, if you insist"

kuroo sheepishly smiled, moving closer to the blonde.

undercovermattsun:
r they going to kith?

notmakkistrollaccount:
kiss kiss fall in love!

yumekojabami:
guys shut up and watch

soona:
yes mommy

nothinatashoyowithorangehair:
i-

kenma's face was covered in a light blush, he saw kuroo move closer to him and felt his breath hitch, goosebumps covering his arms.

kuroo moved strands of kenma's hair away from his face, tucking it behind his ear. he cupped the blondes' face softly, caressing his cheek with his thumb.

"so...pretty" he said under his breath, kenma must've heard it since his face became a deeper shade of pink. kuroo leaned in, centimetres away from the others' face. kenma's eyes fluttered shut as he felt a soft pair of lips press against his, he kissed back as it was slow, gentle, and everything they could ever ask for. both pair of lips moved at a slow and steady pace, not wanting to rush anything that they weren't ready for.

after about a full minute, their lips parted. they looked into each others eyes, looks of adoration coming from kuroo and a look of fondness in kenma's. their lips met again, this time they moved at a faster pace as kenma's slim fingers laced around in kuroo's hair. the ravenette bit lightly at the others' bottom lip, internally asking for entrance in which kenma happily granted. kenma's lips parted far enough for kuroo to slip his tongue in.

"it looks like they were waiting their whole life for that kiss" oikawa snickered but then covered his mouth to not disturb the two.

MinaAshido:
YESSS MY OTPPPPPPP
AHHH I LOVE THIS

thesilvermiya:
finally smh

snowlanga:
this is adorable

semicircle:
how long r they gonna make out for tho

after another minute, they both separated, panting with a visible blush on both of their faces.

swipernoswiping:
but r they gonna date now?

shoto:
they better
or i will throw hands

allmight:
i'll throw a kettle

shoto:
ISTG IF UR DEFLATED BALLOON LOOKING ASS KEEPS TALKING SHIT, IM GOING TO FREEZE YOU TO DEATH, AND WHEN YOU DIE, IM GONNA LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE AND THEN PUT YOUR ASHES ON TOP OF A ROCKET SHIP AND SEND THAT MF TO SPACE. #girlboss #wap

cal:
ayo???
outta pocket man

ging:
i'm leaving

shoto:
just like how u left g—

serohanta:
i took his phone :)

ever since the kiss happened, kuroo and kenma both snook glances at eachother, smiling to themselves afterwards without the other one noticing.