024

smut chapter

oikawa walked up to iwaizumi on the small couch and slowly sat on his lap.

iwa was about to put his hands on oikawa's waist but got stopped, "no touching~" oikawa said and got off, turning around and sitting back down so that his back was facing iwaizumi.

"what are you planning to do?~" iwaizumi whispered and did his best to keep his hands off.

"you'll see~" oikawa started to slowly rock his hips back and forth on iwa's lap.

a lap dance eh? iwaizumi thought and smirked, putting his hands on the back of his neck and leaning back, letting oikawa do whatever he wants..

once oikawa started moving, he went at a slow pace, hearing muffled groans from the male behind him. he started speeding up his movements and arched his back. after each one of iwazumi's groans, he moved faster and kept a study rhythm, it wasn't long until he felt something harden and throb at his bottom. hm? he looked back to see iwa with his head thrown back and him biting his lips, oikawa smiled to himself and went back to his slow teasing pace.

once a couple minutes passed, oikawa stopped his movements and got up, holding a hand out to hajime, whom gladly took it and pulled himself up.

kawa dragged the latter to is bed and pushed him down on it, hovering over him as their faces were inches apart. oikawa was the first to close the gap and smash their lips together rather harshly, iwa kissed back quickly and trailed his hands down oikawa's lower back, grasping his ass.

this caused oikawa to gasp lightly and part his lips through the kiss, in which iwaizumi took the chance to slide his warm wet tongue into oikawa's mouth, as their tongues danced around, iwa placed both of his hands on the brunette's waist and pushed oikawa down onto his already-hard member which made him moan into iwa's mouth.

iwaizumi flipped oikawa over and changed the position so that he was now pinning oikawa down to the bed, once their lips parted, iwaizumi went straight for oikawa's neck, lightly kissing it and getting a soft moan as response.

he kissed his neck harder, leaving multiple bruises on it and traced them up to his jawline.

"iwa~chan" oikawa moaned as he felt himself loosing it at every bruise that was left, "p-please~" he cried out with a voice crack, he felt iwa smile against his skin as he whispered, "well aren't you desperate~" iwazumi moved up from oikawa's jaw and smashed his lips back onto the brunette's, his hands on either side of oikawa's head and his right knee rubbing against oikawa's crotch.

iwa broke the kiss and bit on oikawa's lip before moving away and sitting on the edge of the bed, oikawa knew what was happening and hid a smile, he slipped off the bed and crouched on the floor in between iwaizumi's legs.

iwa threw off his own shirt and tossed it randomly in the room, oikawa moved up and used his mouth to unlace the string that held up iwa's sweatpants, oikawa looked iwaizumi in the eyes innocently as he pulled  the string loose with his mouth seductively.

iwaizumi bit his lip as he saw oikawa slip his sweats off, leaving him in just his boxers, 'kawa lightly traced his finger on iwa's hard erection on the outside of his boxers. "mmh~" iwaizumi lowly moaned as oikawa's finger went all the way up then all the way down his hard member.

then oikawa slowly pulled down iwaizumi's boxers and slipped them down which made a hard 10 inch spring out, oikawa grasped on iwa's shaft and slowly started stroking it.

after a couple strokes, he brought his mouth to it, licking the tip, then all the way down before taking it back up into his mouth.

iwa moaned and gripped on the bed sheets as oikawa took his dick into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the top as his hand was stroking the rest of it. oikawa slowly tasted the sweet precum in his mouth as he took more of iwaizumi's length in, he did this until he felt it hit the back of his throat.

oikawa started to bob his head up down, taking in iwa's full length the best he could, "fuck.." iwaizumi groaned as his eyes rolled back. kawa started bobbing his head harshly before releasing, but before he could, iwaizumi's hand made its way to the back of oikawa's head and slammed his mouth back down, he grabbed a fistfull of oikawa's hair as he guided his wet mouth on his cock, oikawa felt the corner of his eyes start to water.

"oikawa i-im..cumming..ah~" iwaizumi moaned loudly as his load shot into the back of oikawa's mouth, their heavy panting filled the room as they both calmed down.

"up here" iwaizumi pointed back to the bed, oikawa obeyed and climbed up on the bed, laying on his stomach as he felt someone hover over him.

iwaizumi's hand slightly traced over oikawa's lace one piece, he started pulling down the zipper with his thumb and index finger. once he pulled it all the way down, he slipped it down oikawa's legs and threw it on the ground.

iwaizumi's hand trailed up oikawa's back which caused the other to shiver, his hand went up and around to kawa's face, "suck" iwa demanded and he pushed his fingers in oikawa's mouth whom swirled his tongue around them.

once they were wet enough, iwa pulled his finger out and slammed them both into oikawa without warning.

"F-FUCK!" oikawa cried out and arched his back when he felt iwaizumi's finger loosen him up, his fingers curled at a fast pace before he started scissoring oikawa's hole.

"aH~mmh' oikawa shakingly moaned as iwa moved his fingers faster, he thrusted them in and out, "nGh~iwa~chan" he groaned out and grabbed a fistfull of the white sheets.

after about two minutes, iwa pulled his fingers out which earned a pout from oikawa, his pout soon turned into a muffled scream as a hard cock rammed through his ass.

"ahhHHH~nghh" he let out breathy moans as he tried to collect his breath, "fuck" iwaizumi groaned and starting thrusting at a medium pace, oikawa's body rocked with every thrust of the others hips.

"f-faster" the brunette cried out and clenched the blanket to the point where his knuckles were going white, instead of going faster, iwa went slower to tease oikawa, "i-iwa P-PLEASE~" he cried out as his eyes rolled back.

kawa couldn't take it, he pushed his body up so that his chest was still against the bed but his hips were lifted up, he began to rock his body back and forth on iwaizumi to create friction, he curled his toes as he felt iwa give in and move faster.

iwaizumi started thrusting faster and harder into oikawa, his hand travelled its way to oikawa's rock-hard member underneath him, he began to stroke it at the same pace he was thrusting in.

"a-ah~" they both moaned, "im -g-gonna" oikawa muffledly moaned out as he was about to cum, "FUCK!" right before he came, iwaizumi thrusted right at his prostate, he came a second later as his body started to shake from pleasure.

"AHH YESS~ RIGHT T-THERE NGH~" oikawa screamed from pleasure as iwa nailed into his prostate at a dangerously fast pace, he was being fucked senselessly, his hair was a mess, he had drool going down his chin, and teary eyes from pleasure.

after a few harsh thrusts, iwaizumi was reaching his climax, "mmh~im gonna cum.." iwaizumi was about to pull out but he felt oikawa use all the strength he had left in his body and rock his hips on iwa.

"c-come inside..nghh~"

and with that, with one last thrust, iwaizumi shot his load into oikawa's ass, they were panting and moaning softly, when iwa finally pulled out, he heard oikawa moan again, "fuck" he said under his breath and calmed his breathing, he turned around and laid on his back, looking at the man before him and smiled, his smile must've been contagious since he saw iwa smile as well, a light blush brushing their faces.

"lets....lets get cleaned up then go to bed" iwaizumi yawned and helped oikawa stand up.