019

"come on guys, we're almost there!"

it was three days later and the DreamTeam had a surprise for their other friends.

"is it just me or does anyone else still feel lightheaded?" yamaguchi groggily said with his hand on his forehead. "bitch i can't even walk properly" oikawa rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"you guys are party animals" daichi shook his head, remembering all the events from 3 nights ago.

~flashback to 72 hours ago~

"you guys have a crazy bunch of friends, eh?" sakusa lightly laughed and turned off his phone after reading all the messages in the group chat they were added in.

"wait wait were they deadass about the party thing?" bokuto asked and looked around.

"yup, don't worry though, terushima always throws great parties."

"well, if you want in, just come over tomorrow" and with that, the superiorsix left them with the choice of going or not.

"oh we're definitely going"

~the next day~

"wow—you guys look amazing" oikawa's eyes widened impressively as he saw his group in their final outfit. it was the next day, the day of the party.

oikawa was wearing black booty shorts that had white stripes on the sides and a short black crop top. yamaguchi was wearing a black long sleeve crop top with a pair of dark blue baggy cargo pants. atsumu was in a small dark gray skirt and a white t-shirt.

suga was in a light grey crop top and black sweats with chains, akaashi wore a navy blue matte jumper with a few white butterflies on the bottom part.

"i'm not wearing that" kenma broke the silence as he looked at the outfit that suga picked for him. "what? why?" suga faked pouted.

"it's so small..."

"bitch that's the point—aren't you trying to impress someone" atsumu wiggled his eyebrows.

"umm..am i supposed to?" kenma asked with a disgusted look.

"yes" yamaguchi jokingly rolled his eyes.

"oh whatever, kenma just try it on" oikawa shoved the outfit in kenma's face.

ding!

oikawa's phone got a notification.

| new message from iwa~chan! |

he opened the message.

———
iwa~chan:
alright, we're almost there
———

oikawa smirked at the message, "kenma just try it on, if you don't like it you can change" he signalled for his friends to leave the room.

"fine whatever"

"their almost here" oikawa said once they all left kenma's room while he was changing. "everyone hide, if kenma says anything don't answer" he laughed as everyone nodded and walked away.

————

kenma was handed a red short skintight dress with a slit on the side.

"what the fuck is this" he said to himself after he looked in the mirror.

ding!

the doorbell rang.