039

"..yachi and kiyoko"

"it's been a while since we seen them" yamaguchi chuckled, getting attacked in a hug from yachi. "you finally decided to grow your hair" "yeah, i got bored of it being short" yachi laughed.

"what are you guys even doing here?" akaashi asked, going in for a hug with kiyoko, "well after our trip to america, we decided to take a couple months off before travelling again, our manager already knows what we plan to do"

yachi has a famous clothing line, while kiyoko is a promoting model for her. every year, the two travel around the world to promote their business. their business manager, alisa haiba, plans out all the trips and works to find new recruits for more clothing apparel, she works from home so she doesn't have to travel with the two all the time.

"our managers girlfriend is gonna try to set up a show here before we leave again, do you guys wanna come?" kiyoko removed herself from the hug and smiled.

"it'll be in the next month or so" yachi shrugged, "anyways, enough about us, introduce us to your friends!"

"well that's a lot to unpack...i'm daichi" he laughed lightly and smiled widely to the girls.

~after the introductions~

"this one looks fine" kiyoko said, looking at yachi's phone.

"alright"

(don't judge my drawing, i kinda customized yachi's hair then got carried away jskdnsks)

liked by ForeverTies and 1,927 others

HYacht.i:
guess whose back :D @KiShimizu

just now
view comments

@KiShimizu:
lowkey feel like a model in this pic

@SugarCubes:
was that a intended pun

@kayanokaede:
THE DYNAMIC DUO IS BACK, FINALLY!!!!

@Ryu.Tanaka:
KIYOKO IS SO PRETTY

@rollingthunder:
ur still the same old simp from hs

@Ryu.Tanaka:
ik ur not talking

@somerandomkid:
they can't beat goku though

@overhaul:
why is there always that one person who says that

@shoto:
daily reminder that saiki and sailor moon can solo goku

@SaikiKusuo:
can confirm

@sailormoon.usagi:
^^

@DenkiKaminari:
man why is this line taking so long

@BoHootHoot:
what line?

@Kyouka.Jirou:
we're in line at the cafeteria

@MinaAshido:
uraraka's broke ass is holding up the line by asking for her fifth tray

@kirishima.eijiro:
yo chill, you know she ain't got food at home

@Uravity:
this is slander, i won't stand for it

@serohanta:
where'd all the food go

@izukumidoriya:
okay it's my turn in line

@aoyamacantstoptwinkling:
i can't talk rn i'm doing hot girl shit

@Uravity:
its the way i get slandered even tho i have the best hero name

@historiareiss:
facts

@serohanta:
true though, like cmon, URAVITY

@tsuyuasui:
said she wants to be a hero because money is the mission

@himiko.toga:
now u trippin of you think that she will just leave this a fantasy

@Momo.Yaoyorozu:
she doesn't do it for herself she does it for her family

@gojosatoru:
ITS A BIRD

@manjiro.Sano:
ITS A PLANE

@conniespringer:
ITS URAVITY

@NagisaShiota:
EVERYBODY TOUGH UNTIL SHE TURNS OFF ALL UR GRAVITY

@izukumidoriya:
LEVIATATE
FLOAT FLOAT

@Jeankristein:
LEVITATE
FLOAT FLOAT

@KurooChurro:
that rap is lowkey a vibe

@rekikyan:
how do y'all be getting wifi?

@korosensei:
maybe magic or something

@erwinsmith:
didn't you die-

@carlajaeger:
didn't you

@LLawliet:
awh hell nah

@A.Keiji:
why does this happen every time.

+++

"i'm gonna go to the store for a couple things, who wants to come" akaashi sighed after putting down his phone.

"me!"

"i wanna go"

"me too!"

"i'll tag along i guess"

"i'm not, i need a break from all of you"

"same"

"alright, you four, get in the car"

akaashi sat in the drivers seat, oikawa was in the passenger seat, and kenma was squished between kuroo and bokuto in the back.

"you guys can get what you want, but don't cause trouble" keiji specifically looked at bokuto, oikawa and kuroo.

"we won't" kuroo scoffed.

+++

"hey bo, i bet you won't smash these milk cartons on the floor" kuroo held up two jugs of milk, smiling deviously.

"well i bet you i can" bokuto grabbed the jugs, looking around to see if he saw any store workers.

since the coast was clear, he quickly slammed the jugs on the ground, making a loud thud. the two cartons immediately bursted open, making the milk spill out everywhere in the aisle.

"go go go!" bokuto said, running into another aisle, almost slipping on the liquid. the other two followed behind.

"close one" oikawa let out a loud laugh as he heard the store intercom; "clean up on aisle 6"

"no ones gonna know it was us" bokuto shrugged, looking out if he saw akaashi, if his boyfriend saw that, he would definitely get in trouble.

kuroo was specifically waiting until the aisle was clear of people before saying; "hey kawa, bet you won't jump in there" tetsuro snickered and pointed to a tall ball pit container.

"oh? challange accepted" oikawa climbed on the nearest shelf to reach the top of the bin.

"might wanna put this on" bokuto held up a bike helmet that he grabbed off the shelf. he threw it up to oikawa, whom caught it and put it on.

+++

"you think their causing trouble?" kenma asked, putting a apple pie box in the cart.

"most definitely"

"oh my gosh! is that kenma and akaashi?!" a feminine voice squealed.