038

"that was an absolute hate crime" yamaguchi sighed heavily, ruffling his hair to get out the excess fake snow from the prank.

"you call that bad?! someone hung a spider right in front of my face!" oikawa crossed his arms.

it was the next day and everyone was getting on the bus to go back home.

"well now we gotta sit here for 2 hours" kenma rolled his eyes and sat at the back of the bus.

"it was a nice trip though" kuroo shrugged.

"GET YALLS SEATBELTS ON!!" saeko yelled from the drivers seat.

"oh no..."

"TANAKA PLAY SOME MUSIC BEFORE I GO CRAZY"

"you're already crazy.."

+++

"OH FUCK" saeko pulled over on the side of the road once she saw a car pull up behind her.

"ma'am we need you to step out the vehicle" a stern voice said through a speaker, knocking on the bus doors.

"eh-heh, you guys stay here, i'll be back" saeko nervously chuckled, getting out of the drivers seat and opening the door, seeing a police officer standing outside of it.

"we should make a run for it" bokuto whisper-shouted and pointed to the emergency back door. "that's..not a bad idea" suga hid back a smile, "suga?!"

"we're rich anyways, we can bail her out" sakusa yawned and got up from his seat, "woah since when we're you guys so reckless?"

"this is a life or death situation, let's do it" tsukishima stood up as well, walking to the door. "theres only one cop so we won't get chased, and plus, we're almost home anyways so any extra cops won't catch us in time" he stated with a nod.

"if we're gonna make a run for it, we better do it quickly" daichi agreed with the others.

"damn..i thought we were the reckless ones"

and they did it.

"WE'LL BAIL YA OUT BIG SIS" hinata took the lead with the running since he was the fastest out of them all, it was about a 10 minute drive with the bus to their houses, but 20 minutes in running.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE" the cop yelled and attempted to run after them. since the cop turned their back, saeko took the chance and hopped in the police car.

she adjusted the seat and front mirror to her likings and pressed her right foot on the gas pedal, swerving around the bus and running the red light at the closest intersection, she stuck her head out the window and shouted;
"YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRY HARDER THEN THAT TO CATCH ME"

"you're joking" the cop groaned loudly, watching the car speed out of sight.

"i should've just stayed at the restaurant" he sighed and ripped off his police badge, throwing it on the ground and stomping on it.

"i'll just call my girlfriend to pick me up" he sighed again and pulled out his phone, dialling a number.

"hey cathleen can you pick me up?" he said into the phone.