007

"how much longer" oikawa pouted and slouched in the front seat of their car. the weekend passed by quickly and they were on their way back to tokyo. a 5-6 hour drive from the edge of miyagi.

"bitch we just got in the car" suga said, pulling out the driveway and going on the main road. "you brought the camera right?" suga looked in the car mirror, specifically at yamaguchi. "yup" he replied, "are we gonna make a video?" "yes!!" oikawa's face lit up and he sat up straight, grabbing the bag with the camera from the back seat.

oikawa set up the camera like his life depended on it, pressing record and setting it on the dashboard.

"welcome or welcome back my superior baddies!!! today we are in the car and we are currently heading back to tokyo from our weekend trip in miyagi, and y'all are coming with us" oikawa said.

"let's do karaoke!" atsumu suggested, getting his phone to use the aux.

"YESSS" oikawa yelled a bit too loud, the only response he got was a shoe thrown to his head by the one and only, kenma. "KENMA STOP IT." kenma quietly laughed and pulled out his psp, turning it on and waiting for his games to load.

atsumu was going to play a old song, one of the groups favourite throwback song. "we're gonna get copyrighted" akaashi said quietly, but atsumu just ignored him. the first few beats of the song started playing and they all recognized it, "I LOVE THIS SONG" oikawa yelled, "WE ALL DO" yamaguchi shouted back.

(song at the top)

"we are the crowd"

"we're c-coming out"

"got my flash on, it's true"

"need that picture of you, it's so magical"

"we'd be so fantastical"

"leather and jeans, garage glamorous, not sure what it means"

"but this photo of us, it don't have a price"

"ready for those flashing lights"

"cause you know that baby, i"

"i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me"

"papa-paparazzi"

"baby, there's no other superstar, you know that i'll be"

"your papa-paparazzi"

"promise i'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine"

"baby you'll be famous"

"chase you down until you love me, papa-paparazzi"

"i'll be your girl, backstage at your show"

"velvet ropes and guitars, yeah cause you're my rock star"

"in between the sets, eyeliner and cigarettes"

"shadow is burnt yellow, dance and we turn"

"my lashes are dry, purple teardrops i cry"