010

"BITCH HURRY UP THEIR ALMOST HERE" oikawa yelled and tried in a bunch of clothes, a horde of outfits scattered over the room.

the night before, they wanted to 'dress up' to iMprEsS their visitors, so oikawa ended up settling in a short sleeve white shirt with an alien on it, tucked into a black miniskirt that went down before his knees.

"WE HAVE LIKE 40 MINUTES WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" suga yelled back from his room and squinted his eyes.

he wore a pair of short baby blue jean shorts, and a white loose shirt.

"watch how fast the time goes by" atsumu chuckled and left his room in a red crop top with lace wrapping around his stomach and black track pants.

"it's not that big of a deal" yamaguchi joined in.

he was changing into a yellow pastel long sleeve t-shirt tucked into a dark blue wavy skirt.

"someone wake up kenma" sugawara said, leaving his room and going downstairs.

"NOT IT" oikawa shouted and shut his room door.

"i don't feel like getting hit with a shoe" atsumu locked himself in his room and face planted on his bed.

"i hope you guys aren't counting on me to do it, cause i'm not" yamaguchi followed suga and went downstairs.

"so over dramatic" akaashi overheard the whole conversation and rolled his eyes, walking over to kenma's room in his pajama's.

he opened his door and saw that kenma was still sleeping, he closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed and tried to wake the latter up.

"kenma wake up" akaashi sat beside kenma on the bed and shook his shoulder.

"mmmh" kenma rolled over on the bed, facing away from akaashi and pulling the blanket over his face.

"kenma, come on, we have visitors today" akaashi got off the bed and went to the other side.

"no" kenma mumbled under his breath and hugged his pillow.

"fine" akaashi sighed, "ill give you five minutes." he went to walk to the door but got stopped by a warm small hand clasping onto his. "hm?" akaashi raised his eyebrow and looked down at kenma. as a response, kenma only tugged at akaashi's hand. "cuddle with me" kenma frowned, eyes still closed.

"only 5 minutes" akaashi sighed and lifted up the blanket, sliding in the bed and adjusting himself slightly. kenma moved himself so that he was laying on top of akaashi.

he shuffled around to find a comfortable way to lay down, "can't sleep?" akaashi giggled and put an arm around kenma.

"it's so early" kenma complained about why they chose to let people come over today.

akaashi checked his watch with the corner of his eye, "they'll be here in 10 minutes"

"i don't care" kenma just gave up on finding a way to lay down and propped himself up, in a position where he was sitting on top of akaashi.

"well what do you wanna do?" akaashi asked with a unreadable expression. the blonde boy hummed an 'i don't know' as his eyes trailed from akaashi's eyes to his lips.

akaashi's lips curved into a smile, "ke—" he was about to say something but his mouth went shut when kenma leaned down and pressed his lips onto akaashi's.

their lips moved together at the same slow pace, kenma bit akaashi's bottom lip slightly, asking for entrance which akaashi slowly but surely, granted.

along with their lips, their tongues moved in sync, swirling around each other and exploring every corner in each others mouths.

they started breathing heavier and panted as they kept the pace up, akaashi's hand travelled around kenma's waist, pulling him closer then he already was.

they parted from the kiss, catching their breath and looking at eachother.

they both started giggling, choosing to ignore the previous tension.

————

"why are they taking so long" suga scolded to yamaguchi after he made a cup of coffee.

"GUYS" oikawa and atsumu ran down the stairs at the same time, breaking the minimum silence.

"what?" yamaguchi visibly cringed at the sudden noise. "THEY SHOULD BE HERE IN LITERALLY 5 MINUTES" atsumu yelled.

"so? calm your asses down" yamaguchi rolled his eyes and checked the time, the clock read 10:55 in the morning.

"yea, just chill out" suga shrugged.

"pfft yea oikawa calm down" atsumu scoffed and hit oikawa on the shoulder.

"sh-"

ding! the doorbell rang..

"OH NO" oikawa yelled and started to panic.

"IS THAT THEM?!" yamaguchi sprung out his chair and started squealing.

"IS MY HAIR OKAY?" suga started running around to find the closest mirror.

"ILL LET THEM IN!! CALM DOWN" tsumu waved his arms frantically and walked over to the door, suga, yamaguchi and oikawa unconsciously followed him.

once they reached the door atsumu took a deep breath and grabbed the door handle, twisting it slightly and opening the door, revealing 6 tall males.

"hey everyone!!"