020

once the loud music started playing, everyone started to loosen up. the kitchen counters were filled with a bunch of alcohol choices, punch, and some edibles.

the house consisted of a horde of horny adults that are all somehow drunk or high, well, what could possibly go wrong?

at the current time, everyone was either sitting on couch or on the ground. there was red solo cups and shot glasses scattered around the floor.

"what should we do?" yahaba asked, downing the bit of alcohol he had left in his cup, he was sitting on the floor next to kyoutani in the corner.

"let's play a game" nishinoya suggested, sitting in between asahi's legs against the couch.

"lets do a vote! hands up if you wanna play...spin the bottle?" terushima smirked.

"oh oh why don't we play spin the bottle but whoever it lands on, they have to go in a closet with them," tendou perked up with a wickedly drunk smile, he sitting on one of the corners of the couch, "so basically 7 minutes in heaven but the bottle chooses who you get!" he explained.

"i like the sound of that" oikawa half smiled and laid back onto the person sitting behind him.

"hmm, how about if you don't wanna go into the closet with the person you get, you have to take a shot" iwaizumi said, draping his arms protectively over oikawa's shoulders.

"sounds great!" everyone ended up agreeing.

"i wanna go first!" oikawa leaned forward, slipping out of iwaizumi's grasp for a split second then moving back.

he spun the glass bottle on the coffee table, watching it spin fast then slower and slower, eventually coming to a halt and stopping.

everyone's eyes slowly trailed to the person it landed on. the bottle had pointed to oikawa...or rather, iwaizumi.

"ooou" makki and mattsun kept making weird kissy faces and noises.

oikawa smirked and got up, he started walking to the staircase with iwaizumi following.

"oikawa you passed the clos-"

"oh iwa-chan~ we're gonna be longer than just 7 minutes~" oikawa grabbed iwa's hand and pulled him upstairs.

————

"well, their not coming back" kenma said and put his hand to the table to spin the bottle. he was sitting on the ground next to hinata.

the bottle spun a few times before it stopped, landing on a certain black haired male.

kenma squinted his eyes and grabbed a shot glass, filling it to the top with vodka. "sorry, i don't wanna kiss kageyama" he shrugged and downed the shot like it was nothing.

"ooh my turn! my turn!" yamaguchi said with a wide grin, spinning the bottle and watching it turn.

once the glass came to a stop, it pointed to a blonde male with black rimmed glasses.

tsukishima hid his smile, he sat up from the couch and started walking to the nearest closet with yamaguchi following behind him.

————

"...sooooo" yamaguchi fiddled with his fingers once they were both in the small closet.

"would you be mad if i kissed you" tsukishima bluntly asked, sounding curious.

yamaguchi's face flushed red, oh god my heart feels like it's jumping out of my chest.."um..n-no?" it sounded more like a question.

"then..can i kiss you.." tsukishima leaned closer to yamaguchi, only leaving about 3 inches between their faces.

"i don't know..can you?" yamaguchi glanced down at tsukki's lips, still with a flustered face.

"well..let's find out" tsukishima closed the gap and pressed their lips together.

they were both blushing slightly, after about a minute, yamaguchi slowly put his arms around the blondes' shoulders and pulling him closer.

this feels...nice yamaguchi smiled through the kiss as he felt tsukishima put his arms around his waist.

once they both pulled away, they didn't leave each other's grasp, their eyes met, glancing from their eyes to their lips.

yamaguchi closed the gap this time, slightly parting his lips so tsukki could push his tongue in.

their tongues swirled around with each other, tasting the alcohol that was previously consumed, leaving no place untouched.

once they were about 4 minutes in, tsukishima picked up yamaguchi and wrapped his legs around his own waist, deepening the kiss even more.

————

once they walked out the closet after 7 minutes was over, they both had swollen red lips.

they took their spots from where they were sitting before and acted as if nothing happened. it's not like they would remember it anyways.

"i'll go next then" akaashi said and leaned forward to spin the bottle.

once again, the bottle was spinning and spinning until it came to a halt. the glass bottle had pointed to black and white colour-haired person.

~upstairs in oikawa's room~

"sit here" oikawa led iwaizumi to his room and made him sit down on a small couch in the corner.

iwaizumi sat down and watched oikawa walk into his bathroom.

this is it..oikawa smiled and thought to himself as he looked in his bathroom mirror, he took a deep breath and opened the door, back to the bedroom.

oikawa walked out in a black lace lingerine one piece.

(idk sum like that)

(idk sum like that)

he walked up to iwaizumi in the small couch and slowly sat on his lap.

iwa was about to put his hands on oikawa's waist but got stopped, "no touching~" oikawa said and got off, turning around and sitting back down so that his back was facing iwaizumi.

"what are you planning to do?~" iwaizumi whispered and did his best to keep his hands off.

"you'll see~" oikawa started to slowly rock his hips back and forth on iwa's lap.

a lap dance eh? iwaizumi thought and smirked, putting his hands on the back of his neck and leaning back, letting oikawa do whatever he wants...