030

"alright daichi, you got this" bokuto said with a smile.

it was now around midnight and daichi planned on asking suga out.

"everything's set up right?" iwaizumi raised a brow, "yeah we just have to set up the notes, everything else is done" sakusa announced.

daichi, kuroo, bokuto, iwaizumi, sakusa and tsukishima had already planned what daichi was gonna do and say.

"alright, iwa, tell oikawa that we're ready" kuroo flashed a wide smile.

they were in an extra cabin, apart from everyone so no one would hear the plan.

after iwaizumi texted oikawa, they left the cabin and started their plan.

sakusa, tsukishima, bokuto and kuroo had to distract most of the others, while daichi went to his 'planned out spot' with iwa following swiftly.

————

ding!

"wait hold on, lemme check this" oikawa yawned and grabbed his phone from under his pillow.

| 1 new message from iwa-chan! |

iwa-chan:
we're ready, bring suga and follow the path <3

"SUGAAAA" oikawa yelled, "i'm right next to you" suga deadpanned, "why are we cooped up inside? it's nice out! let's go for a walk, eh?" oikawa didn't give sugawara a choice, he just started dragging him out the door.

"see ya" akaashi winked, he also knew about the plan, mostly everyone did except suga.

akaashi, oikawa and suga were in one cabin just hanging out before the two left.

akaashi left soon after to join the others outside.

————

"sooo..have any plans for this..trip~" oikawa smugly said, "huh? oh—uh no.." suga looked down as he continued walking, he stepped on something which made a crunch sound, he thought it was just a leaf but it was a bright blue colour.

he raised a brow, "hey kawa, look" he picked up the note without noticing oikawa's sly smirk.

"what's that?" oikawa questioned and looked at the note.

the note only had a arrow drawn on it, pointing forward from where they were standing.

"should we follow the arrow?" suga asked, "yeah we sho—oooh! look!" oikawa smiled as he saw another note about 4 feet ahead of them.

they both shared a look, "let's follow it and see where they go"

both boys found about 8 more notes untill they were in front of the forest area, "hey...there's more but they go separate ways..let's split up and see where they go?" it sounded more like a question, "sure" suga said and followed one path of the notes, while oikawa followed the other.

————

"everything's gonna go perfect" oikawa said as he approached iwaizumi who was standing near one of the trees, out of plain sight.

"it better" iwa chuckled and held onto oikawa's hand, "we should get bokuto to confess next"

"i'm guaranteed that akaashi likes him back, but he's hard to read though, same with kenma" oikawa sighed,

"unlike you, you're the easiest to read"

"heh, well when i see something i want, i make sure i get it" oikawa winked and pecked iwa on the cheek which made him roll his eyes.