003

"you guys ready?" iwaizumi asked, wearing a navy blue sweatshirt, black ripped jeans and sneakers.

"almost, i just need to get my phone" kuroo said, wearing a black t-shirt, red track pants and black shoes.

"i'm done" bokuto added in, walking to the front door in a white sleeveless top and black sweatpants with white shoes.

"hurry up" tsukishima rolled his eyes, wearing a yellow hoodie and black jeans with chunky shoes.

"done, were just waiting for kusa" daichi walked down the stairs in a dark gray top and dark blue pants with multiple pockets.

sakusa walked down the stairs shortly, wearing a plain black sweatshirt, black cargo pants with chains also a pair of white shoes and a mask, obviously.

the 6 guys all walked out of their shared house and went into the garage to get their skateboards.

they went outside and started taking off, skating all around their neighbourhood and a few side streets, eventually they skated around the park and took a few pictures to post on their social media accounts.

they stopped by a corner store to buy a few snacks before heading back.

"bro get a pack of energy drinks" kuroo flashed his usual sly smile.

"already planning on it bro" bokuto replied, immediately going over to the cold drinks area of the store.

daichi grabbed a hand basket to put everything in, he grabbed a few bags of chips and all sorts of candies for later with iwaizumi, sakusa and tsukishima just tailed along and grabbed what they needed.

~by the end of the night~

liked by S_Daichi and 2,485 others

DaddyIwa:
night out w/ the group
@BoHootHoot
@KurooChurro
@S_Daichi
@Kiyo
@T.Kei

16 minutes ago
view comments

@BoHootHoot:
this was fun!!

@Kiyo:
^^

@dreamteamfangirl:
I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS
15 replies

@sarah_baliah296:
imagine the vibes if DreamTeam and SuperiorSix collabed??? :D
121 replies

@bakuh03waifu:
YOO I SHIP IWAIZUMI WITH OIKAWA
46 replies

@weirdth1ng$:
ok but yamaguchi with tsukishima i-
39 replies

@bokutofangirl:
IWA LOOKS SO HOT
61 replies

@bokutofangirl:IWA LOOKS SO HOT61 replies