041

~three month timeskip~

"uhh...are you sure about this" suga asked with wary eyes.

"you don't have to, it was just an idea" daichi shrugged and shook his head reassuringly, "no i mean, you wanna do this with me..??" koushi pointed to himself up and down.

(no they're not gonna fuck, it's gonna be wholesome👺)

"of course i do, you're my boyfriend" the dark haired male chuckled, "well if you're sure, i'd love to" suga smiled.

"so what should we get?" he asked. "i was thinking, maybe a key, and a lock, but make the lock a heart" daichi answered with a nod, "oh that'd be cute! when are we going?" his boyfriend replied.

"right now"

"for real?!"

"yup"

daichi hopped off his bed that him and suga were laying on and grabbed his hand, pulling him out the room, down the stairs, past the living room, and to the front door.

they both shuffled to put on their shoes as they had wide smiles plastered on their face.

once the two got out of the house, they went into daichi's car. sawamura turned on the engine and pulled out of the driveway.

~once they reached their destination~

"hey there!" the couple entered the shop that they pulled up to, walking up to the front receptionist. "are you booking an appointment or doing a walk in?"

(idk what it's called🤡)

"a walk in, is there anything available right now?" daichi answered and saw the receptionist look at his watch. "there's only one person in right now, it's free for the next hour then we're booked for the rest of the day, so you came at the right time" he chuckled and took a clipboard from one of the drawers.

"alright i'm just gonna get you to fill out these forms," two pieces of paper with pens were handed to the couple, "is this your first tattoo?"

"yeah" they both answered with a smile, "we're getting matching ones" suga slipped out, "oh! are you guys married?" the worker asked further, "no no, just dating"

"ah, i see"

once they finished filling out the forms, they were leaded to one of back rooms.

~some time later~

SugarCubes:YOU HAVE THE KEY TO MY HEART<3 @S_Daichi

SugarCubes:
YOU HAVE THE KEY TO MY HEART
<3 @S_Daichi

just now
1,62k+ comments