4

Rhys' POV

"Lady Grandma! Give those back please! I need-"While arguing with-

Eh....not arguing

While begging Lady Grandma to return me the glaoses , I somehow earned a knock on the head.

"Argh....""Shush , you. How do human even create this..."She mumbled while hitting my leg with her spectre , urging me to clean up the books in the royal library.

"Lady Grandma?""Yes?"A guard ran next to her and whispered into her ear."Rhys! The tenth bookshelf,  the third row and the....sixth book." Following Lady Grandma's order , I found a book about bug whistles.

"Bug whistles are rare to see in Daemos. The last time I saw one was 7 hundred 7 seventy 7 years ago. I was hoping to meet this talented Daemos." said Lady Grandma, beaming happily. "D-Don't you just stand there , go make one!"She raised her specter and I immediately ran back to my work spot.

"With emerald....that's odd....Why would they even use this rare material to make such thing...."I mumbled while making the bug whistle.

"Done... Just need the owner of the whistle to try it out." I admired my master piece through the limited light.

" I admired my master piece through the limited light

Art not from meh , from Google ^v^

"Well , hello young lady. How are you doing here?.....Ah , I see.....You see I do have this pupil here who's one of Asch's knights.....Ah never mind , you're sweet enough , better than that wench."

She still angry of Lady Bish after some suns.

"Rhys! Would you be a respectfully pupil to come here?""Coming , Lady Grandma."

I rushed toward Lady Grandma and somehow found a female Daemos standing next to Lady Grandma. She's short in height and 2 dark pink horns stick out from her head.

"You must be Rhys , I assume?"

That voice....

It's just so familiar....

"A-Ava?"

Ava's POV

That voice....

The voice inside my head....

This...Rhys surprisingly knows my name. Am I that famous from being the first one to argue with the future queen?

"Rhys , you know her?""Yea-""But , I don't know you."He looked at me with his eyes widen. Do I actually know him?....Or is he...

"Rhys. Let me introduce. This is Ava. A spirit tamer and a new knight and advisor of the wench. She's here to learn more about Daemos." "Greetings, Rhys. Need your help after this."I reached out my hand.

"Yes.""Don't mind if I....walk around?" "Y-Yeah sure."Ava beamed and skipped around the royal library. She seems different....

"I believe she got the vibe of lying. Like what you did to her on Earth.... when she's a human."I looked at Lady Grandma and dragged her to a further corner."Lady Grandma!""*sigh*She just can't stand from the heartbreak of her demon friends for hiding the truth."

I immediately looked away and scratched my head."She's right now suffering from a memory loss stage. One by one , from good to worst memories , she'll sure hate you boys after she's awake."Memory loss?! That makes total sense!

She forget about us.....

Every single drop of memory about us.....

"Besides , she's gonna suffer from the affects of the horn spell. Better prepare.""Indeed-"As I was going to agree with Lady Grandma , something happened at the end of the library. I immediately rushed towards,  just in case something happened to Ava.

"Ava! You good?"Looking at Ava who's sitting with some books surrounding her, a ladder fell onto the ground. I can assume that the short height her can't reach to the book from afar and fell onto the ground.

"Argh...yeah...""Give me your hand." I reached out my hand to Ava. But somehow....

"Didn't I told you that I'm fine already?! Get your hand away from me!"Ava suddenly got bad tempered and scolded me. I never seen her this mad....

"A-Ah , sorry...A bit....over emotional.... You good?"She grabbed my hand and try to get up. I just got blacken out for a sudden and Ava suddenly grabbed me , causing me to fall onto her.

I stare into her pink eyes while she stares into mine. The air suddenly froze for a sudden.

"R-Rhys. Can you just....""Ah , sorry."I immediately got up and pulled her up at  the same time. My heart suddenly got flattered and my face was heated.

"Oh ho ho , that's a fast progress I see~""Lady Grandma!"said Ava biting every single word."Oi Rhys , remember the whistle.""Oh , yes..." I grabbed the whistle and pass it to Ava.

"The spirit whistle.""Oh yes , thanks Rhys."said Ava happily and walked out from the royal library.

Why...

Why is my heart beating so fast?

She's a princess on Ear-th and we did try to court her at the first place.

That was to bring the magic source to Daemos.

But this time....

"Well , well....YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Suddenly Lady Grandma hit me with the stick in her hand."What did I do this time?!""That girl was meant to be with my grandson! I can sense it."

Wait , Asch?!

"You better get your dirty hands away from my granddaughter in law before I chop them off."I sighed and looked at Lady Grandma awkwardly. "I don't buy that-""Then I'll just get that magic of yours destroy."

"Lady Grandma , don't!"

And...here we go again...

Arguing-

No-

Begging yes....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yes

Yes

Yes

As you see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm shipping

AVA AND ASCH!

HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
NAH
HA
NAH
HA
NAH
NAH
NAH
NAH
NAH
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAH , I'M NOT DOING SUCH THING
JUST TO PREVENT
THE OTEHR DAEMOS
HAD A HEARTBREAK
.
.
.
.
.
.
THAT'S JUST SOMETHING
THAT FREAKING LADY GRANDMA
SIMPLY TALK ABOUT
I'M TOTALLY
NOT
FOLLOWING HER HIGHNESS'S
RULES

THAT'S ALL

あろがとうございます!

🍤🍣❗寿司ちゃんアウト❗🍣🍤