17

Ava's POV

Walking in the forest,  kicking every single rock I saw on the foliage.

While touching the pain part where Asch pinched me , thinking about the stupid judgement.

.

.

"What are you even talking about , Ava?! It sounds like a fault of mine to blame! I haven't even start the task of yours yet!"She yell at me , pointed out her finger.

"I am telling the truth!"I yelled , trying to make myself clear.

"She told me 'bout that! Tell them! You know the truth!"I grabbed the emo girl's arm , hoping her to tell the truth.

"I don't know what are you talking about. I was busy with the daily chores." She said while pulled her arms away from mine. Her eyes reflect fear and guilt.....

"See , even she said such way! You better don't push your mistakes to someone else!""I didn't, Bitc-" "Enough!"

Asch's Father's voice echoed in the air,  shutting both of our mouths up.

"You two better behaved yourself. Ava , you better be focusing on the spirit stable and your training than the argument with Bish."said his majesty and left me with my fist curled up for anger.

"See? How much you hate me , his majesty still stand on my side. Give up , Ava. You will never pass my test , not to mention , being queen of Daemos~" whispered Lady Bish and left me with the accompany of Zex.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh! This is so unfair! I almost died from some stupid Mamphants and she still blamed me for bringing danger to Daemos. This is just-!" I groaned and found a shadow behind the trunk.

"Who's there?"I yelled and found the emo Daemos girl walked out from the shadow.

"You..."I growled deeply.

I ran towards her with my hand grabbing her collar. "What didn't you tell them the truth?! I could've see that bitch suffer already!"

As I yelled , walls of vines grew out from the foliage , surrounding us. But not the purplish sky with barely seen clouds.

"This could've be a fair judgement if you just proved the fact that Bish told you the mission. And you didn't! I shall kill you as-""Stay clam , Lady Ava! I didn't really mean to!"

She yelled and kneeled on the quite rocky road , begging for forgiveness.

I looked at her with my arms crossed.

"Right then , explain as I command."

Pierce's POV

Ava had gone somewhere.

She's not in the stable or the royal library. She must be walking around somewhere.

Until...

"What?""Yeah , Lady Ava did walked out of the castle gates to the forest." answered the guards who were guarding the gates."Did she told you why?""Sorry but no , Pierce."

I walked out the gates , along the road with earlier Mamphants footprints , found a quite unusual thing...

There's a house of vines that bear diamond shaped fruit. The fruits were glowing in light blue colour light , like snakes , the vines glided in a perfect cube shape , not revealing a single hole.

Aphmau My Inner Demons Season 2 FanmadeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara