20

Ava's POV

I gasped for air for whatever I saw

Thankfully , Rhys had saved me before anything happened to me.

"Ava , are you alright?"
Rhys asked me full of worries.

My brain had some problem with words by now , so I just nodded nervously.

"Sorry , Ava! We shouldn't create the mirror , so you won't be attracted by it and all of that wouldn't happen!!!!" cried Noi full of guilt.

I pat him on the head , calming him down. "Noi , relax , look at me. I had came out alive , nothing to worry about." "You better be fine , we should be heading to the meeting about....." "The ceremony? Your majest-" "Oh hush! I remember!"

I stood up from the cold floor while giggled at Asch's crimson face. "I will be there in time , Asch. Just give me a moment to calm myself down from whatever I saw from Veritas." I said and left time for them.

"Oh , Mammoo. Those 4 visions were torturing my mind! From 5 familiar voices , to 4 unknown humans! What else that were so worst that will lead me to?!" I yelled while tossing pebbles into the lake nearby the castle gates while Mammoo playing the water with his trunk.

"Who am I?....Who is the human that had connection with the 4 humans?.... Who is the other me with wings?...." I mumbled while Mammoo's trunk reached towards , touching my cheek to comfort me.

"I can tell you that."

I turned my head and found Lady Bish behind me standing alone. No Zex.

"*trumpet*!""Boy , calm down," I calmed down Mammoo who stomped his feet and trumpeted , "What do you want , Lady Bish?" I questioned her.

"I believe you had succeeded the mission of defeating Ream. It was an incredibly difficult task but you succeeded." praised Lady Bish. I scratched my hair. "Well , thanks for the praise , I did trie-""Well , I believe I ordered you to bring something.... Didn't I?" I froze and looked at Bish.

Oh....

She wants the Petalyze necklace.

"Yes , your grace." "You have tested it out , didn't you?" I nodded. She walked towards me and reached her left hand.

"Time to return to someone who actually own this." I nodded for agreement and reached after the chain , going to untie it.

"If you give her the necklace , Ream and Daemos will be gone into war for ages."

I froze when I heard this.

"Ava , don't hesitate."

"She plans to destroy the legacy of Ream , Ream was full with humans. This might cause the imbalance of Daemos and Ream. Ream will had low popularity while Daemos will waste their magic much more than before."

"Ava! Give. It. To. Me!"

"Even she killed every single human being on Ream , this will still cause a magic crisis on Daemos one day."

"Ava! What in the world take you so long?!"

"Think about it Irene. The choice was in your hands. Give it or keep it."
The voice soon gone silent.

She even called me Irene....

"Ava!" I blinked my eyes and looked the impatient Lady Bish. "Give it to me."

I nodded and going to unlock it. But.... Those words in my head do actually make sense.

"Ava. I'm not willing to take it by myself!" "Yeah , I don't need your help to take it off. I'm not giving you the necklace!" I yelled out with courage. I looked at the blonde Daemos in front of me who's going to breath flames in ny face.