5

Ava's POV

Walking in the woods , admiring the beauty of the whistle. Now , here's the problem.

How the heck am I supposed to use!?

I sighed and leaned against a random trunk of the tree."Hurry Noi! It's not nice to see us now!""I'm trying!"I hid behind the trunk , looking 2 random Daemos ran across without noticing me.

A....larvae looking critter was chasing them. It's has several eyes upon its head in red velvet colour and it's running in a quite fast speed with hundreds of foot below his body.

"Why would you ran into their den!?" "I don't know it's a Kingworm's den!" Kingworm? The one that the bitch tortured me with?

A breeze blew across the whistle in my grip , forming a whistle sound. The kingworm suddenly slowed down and its eyes appeared a bit of blue.

Now I get it!

I ran towards the kingworm while spinning the whistle by grabbing the string that connects with whistle. The Kingworm almost catch up to the 2 Daemos.

Hope my guesses are right!

I thought while jumped down from the hill , to catch up with the wo.

Leif's POV

That f*cking Noi! If isn't he tried to escape the innocent harmless dragon and ran into the Kingworm's den , we won't be so rushed from it!

He literally ran away from like.... EVERYTHING!!!!

"Ah!"I turned back and found Noi fell onto the rocky road. Watching him going to be attack by the Kingworm , a random Daemos appeared from nowhere and blocked the Kingworm's way from attacking Noi.

She's busy spinning a whistle , looking at the furious Kingworm who's staring at her with its eyes. "Sir , I apologise for my friends who accidentally entered your den. Please calm."She stopped spinning when the eyes of it turned blue.

Thank god she stopped , she's making my head pain.

She put her hand on the head of the Kingworm , placing a soft caress on its head as it left.

"*sigh*Seems my guess was right. Are you alright anyway?"She turned her head to Noi-

I can't believe it....

"Ava?"

Ava's POV

"Ava?"
I looked at the white hair Daemos with green horns sticked out from his head.

Like really

Seems like everyone knows my name

"Yes?"I heard a groan from the salmon hair Daemos. His knees were covered with blood."Before talking , let's just take him to Lady Grandma."I told the Daemos.

"How's he?""That scrub just hurt his knees , no worries.""That's not very nice , Lady Grandma."I earned a light smack on the head."Argh...""I should talk about you , young lady. What are you doing around the forest? You should be focusing on some training for being a knight! You should know you got a lot of stuff to do!" I nodded slightly and left.

While walking back to my damn dirty bedroom , the white haired Daemos blocked my way. I looked at his teal colour eye , signaling him to make way. "So...Princess Ava , how's Daemos?"

Wait- Princess?

"Princess Ava-"

"Princess Ava."

"Princess Ava!"

Ugh , those annoying voices again....

"Hear it , white haired man. I don't know what the heck are you talking bout. But...."

Leif's POV

"I believe that this Princess Ava you're talking about was a different person."

Wait what?

Is she acting dumb in front of me?

She even called me "white haired man....".

"Better don't dumb in front of me , Princess-""Leif! I need to have a talk with you!"My collar was suddenly grabbed by Rhys and dragged away from Ava who just freaked out and left. To our chambers.

"What the heck , Rhys!? You almost kill me you know!?"I try to catch my breath while Rhys looked at me emotionless."She doesn't remember us. Don't waste on the effort." I looked at him.

He don't seem joking.

"She has forget every one of us. I was still looking for a cure. She's now a knight , advisor and spirit tamer....of Lady Bish." Lady Bish?! You gotta be kidding me! "It might be the effects of being too depressed back on Earth.... Since she actually knows the truth...."

"What are we suppose to do?""Lady Grandma said we must wake up her memories before the spell of the horns deactivated. The spell did gave her terrible effects. Her personality had a obvious change. Back at the day , she yelled at me..."

"Isn't it a norm she yelled at you? Like she did yell at us back on Ear-th."

"No. That feeling....It was totally different...."

"Just you and me or...?""I think Noi doesn't know about it yet. He literally got injured with his eyes closed back at the front gate of the castle."

"Wait- Ava's with you two that time?" "Like yeah , she appeared in the forest and tamed the Kingworm like...." "She tamed it!?""I was surprised. It feel like she used it before....""It's not even a sun after I gave her the whistle!"

"Whatever it takes. First , we need to wake her from this memory loss and take her back to Ear-th.""Sounds like a deal."I chuckled.

Seems this is gonna take forever....