35

?'s POV

I looked at him hung up his phone and walked towards the rusty robot , whispering into her e- Right they don't have ears , that's what they granted.

That monkey walked towards me and my gang's prison cells and stared at me like I was some circus creature.

"What do you want from us?" "Did they already have everything from us? Like the castle , the stuff , Jus's back scratcher, Dest's books , Oct's huge fish bow-" "That's enough Shin." I glared at her before she said my secret.

"I was going to make an alliance." "With who? Us? Heh , that's probably a negative 100 percent. The high Council that stole your secret information was at the end , find him." "No , in fact you're right." He said while kneeled down one knee and looked at me.

"I was making an alliance with The Villains League...."

Asch's POV

I was wondering my mind in my mind palace as soon as the Emo named Daemos bumped into me in the hallways.

"Ugh...You imbecile...." "I beg your pardon? Was that an insult to me?" I glared at her who stood up , cleaning the dust away from the fabric on her skin. "No   I'm talking to the person who bumped into me." She said bluntly , earned a aggressive grunt from me.

"Isn't it me who bumped into you?" "You just admit it yourself , " She said as a face of concerned and hope crawled upon her face , "Anyway, have you seen Lady Ava? She's actually gone somewhere after having a quite bad talk with his majesty."

Ava?
Having a conversation with father?
And even worst

Bad?

This is really bad....

I stood up from the ground, questioned by the Daemos who found me leaving while cleaning the dust and dirt away.

"Hey , where are you going?!"

"To my father , he had some explaining to do."

Ava's POV

"Here , have some white jade tea." "Thanks , ma'am." I thanked her to invite me in her home with the offer of tea and taking care of the spirits.

She then sat down on the wood made rocking chair and looked at me full of concerned. "Are you alright, pumpkin? You seem.....have a certain trouble...." "N-No. I guess...." "Don't lie sweetie , the grief you're suffering was written on your face. She said while curled up her chrysanthemum colour hair with her finger.

Pumpkin.....?
It sounded so familiar....

"Pumpkin!"

"Pumpkin....Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"Never mind your father , pumpkin."

"Anytime pumpkin."

I looked at her who's face had grew a smirk upon and she soon walked to the wall of frames. "I see , you're suffering a love issue? Hmm?" I was shocked her amazing fortune.

She...
Literally....
Guess it out.....

"Y-You overheard me?" "Oh love , your face was covered with tears of love and pressure. But...that's a price of love... You're allow to sob in tears of pressure , but you have to change for him...or them..." I looked at her who's holding a frame in her grip tight.

"You sacrifice for him once?" "Yes , but he doesn't. From a professional fortune teller to a house wife , it's not always easy to do so. He ended up cheating me and dead under a sword." She said calmly when hung the frame back on.