14

Asch's POV

I sighed for every single morning as the day Ava's gone.

I felt empty inside me...

I don't know why....

I decide to take a stroll in the woods get myself out from this terrible feeling.

While walking in the woods , a loud 'thump' sound and sounds of bushes ruffled caught my attention and my guard up.

My guards aren't with me.

But...

Who needs them anyway.

I can do it

Even with my limited powers.

As I was prepared for fight , the sound of ruffles beneath the bushes stopped.

I let my guard down and walked towards the bushes.

I hold my breath and pushes my bushes open.

My eyes widen...

Ava's laying on the foliage unconsciously with scars and blood all over her body. I put my finger close to her nose and found her not breathing.

"AVA! HANG ON!"

I picked her in bridal style and ran back to the castle to heal her.

Please be alright , Ava.....

Ava's POV

Argh....What happened....

.
.
.
.
"Got it! Let's- Argh!"

Right I got the 4 main elements in jewel form , Petalyze who's in the dark side of the main elements attacked me with her magic punch.

I coughed some blood and found the Villains League were trying to leave without me.

I groaned as I rose from the ground.

Before Petalyze could even attacked me , I activated a few drops of potion to get myself back on Daemos.

As I soon arrived on Daemos , I hid the jewels in my pocket and walked back to the castle , back to Lady Bish , to give her the jewels.

The injuries were getting worst....

I can feel my body and soul was ripped apart.

I can't...

I collapsed to the grass near a bush and darkness has blinded me....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I groaned of the slight pain of my wounds and managed to half open my eyes.

"Ava! You're awake!"

Hold it-

Prince Asch?

What is he-

I got myself in a sit position with his highness's help.

I found my lower part of my body was covered with a red blanket while my upper body was wrapped with bandages.

"What- Where am I?"

"You're in my chamber. I found you in the woods and brought you back before your wounds got worst."

I glided my hand into the blanket and found my skirt and black tight pants are removed.

"Relax , Lady Grandma's the one who heal and removed your clothes."

I sighed as he said so.

"Are you alright?"He asked while cupped my cheek with his hand.