21

Ava's POV

I groaned as I feel my bones were freeze into ice...

I opened my eyes , got up from bed and grunted while rubbing my eyes. I looked around and found Asch and his loyal knights were in the room.

Some leaning against the wall , some sitting on the chair , some laid on the ground and one sleeping by the bedside.

I smiled slightly , and got up and out of Asch's room. As I slammed the door quietly , I put my hand on the fire pit in front of his doorstep while the free hand touched the slightly frozen jewels.

I sighed and walked on the hallways. While walked in a trauma mode , I bumped into Lady Grandma. "Oh geez! I'm so sorry , Lady Grandma!" "Ain't the problem , sweetie. Are you alright? Why didn't I see my bad grandson of mine? Did he dump you poor maiden here?" She said while hit the carpet covered ground hardly.

"Lady Grandma , I'm fine. Just they might have a long day taking care of me , they're all taking themselves a break." I quickly defend for Asch and the rest , just in case Lady Grandma did something stupid on them.

"Well , defending for him like a wife already?""Lady Grandma!" I looked at her with my face blushed like hell. "Oh ho ho , I'm just teasing. Don't get it too serious. Anyway , you should be checking up your stable. The spirits might gone hunger for quite some time from all of your businesses."

Why does that chuckle from Lady Grandma sounds so familiar...?
I thought as a vision came into my head.

"Oh , ______."

"Oh Ava, I've been so worried about you!" I looked at her confusingly , "What do you mean?"

"I've heard you screaming and yelling all weekend. I was especially worried when I heard you screaming for 3 hours straight!" I looked at her with a quite sad face , asking why did she call the cops , since it's the most efficient idea.

"Oh I'm sorry dear , my memory goes when I don't have notes on the fridge. I'll be sure to make a note for next time but I'm glad you're alright." She beamed.

She then hoped me to deliver a gift to her grandson down street , giving me the usual payment for being kind and sweet to her.

"Now , what were you screaming about?" As I was about to say something, Rhys came in the half of the conversation with Pierce.

"Ava ,look! I figured out how to put the clothes on!" "No one saw him do it and he won't tell us."said Pierce in a quite sad tone. "Cause it's a test from her and I passed it again!" Rhys said while smiled happily.

"Go away!" I yelled , turned back to her who have this funny face on her wrinkle skin. "Oh~ I see what's going on~" She winked at me.

"Please, it's not what you think..." I said nervously. "The high was young once. I'm glad to see you're good hands." My face immediately gone red like hell. "Oh my god....YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA!!!!!"

Once again , got interrupted by Asch.

"PRISONER! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!"

"Oh my-!" "I gotta go , Mrs. Oats , sorry!" I yelled and slammed the door shut!!!

"Ava? Ava. Ava!" Right the same moment I snapped out of trauma , I have got some headsmack from Lady Grandma's staff. "Miss Oa- I mean , Lady Grandma!" "You're finally awake , head to the stable. I will handle those demon boys of yours." "Yeah sur- Wait , excuse me?!" She giggled like a child and walked away.