22

Ava's POV

"Lady Ava , this ain't a good idea." I looked at my about to be official assistant which was the emo girl , who's holding a basket of those yellow flowers that I saw earlier back in the forest.

"Why would you said so?""Lady Grandma haven't gave you permission to be here. Why don't you just head back to the castle? So you won't get scolded while I won't be punished." She said while passing across those busy people in the market.

"Oh come on , don't bust my excitement and active soul. It's the first time since I got more than 20 feet away from the castle! Can't you just let me enjoy the fun before being a bird in the cage?" I said while grabbed the Emo by the shoulder.

She looked at me with a quite shocking face with a unclear tint of blush. She quickly removed my hands and looked at the ground with her arms crossed.

"You good?""Y-Yeah , just...not everyone gets so close to me..." She put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Never mind that , let's just continue-" "I SAID , GIVE IT TO ME!!!" I got interrupted by a crowd of Daemos surround in front of an old hut.

"L-Lady Ava!" I ignored her call and squeezed towards the front seat.

As I squeezed through the crowd,  I saw a group of larger body size Daemos kicking a skinny weak Daemos child.

"HEY!",I yelled as I blocked the Daemos way from bullying , "Why don't you pick someone of your own size?!" "Haha! A little girl trying to be a heroine. Back off before I punched you to death." tortured the Daemos while pointing me.

"What did he even done wrong?! He's just a kid anyway!" "His family didn't came for work in the field , turns out they're dead , I'm here to take this kid to work for their place."

Wait....That's double work for a child!
I thought.

"He can't do the double work! He will be exhausted to death!" "You seem not knowing any rules , why don't you just step out the way , before I accuse you for bending to the rules?" "So did you! I could even accuse you for bullying and making rules without permission!'' I yelled at him and he glared while pushed me onto the wall.

"Listen up missy. I don't know who you are but you're on my priority and you had to listen whatever I said. But...",He suddenly got those stinky eyes and touched my hair , "you seem to have a great body."

I immediately got up and slapped him in the face."Pervert! F*ck out!" He touched his sore cheek while his face cracked a evil smile. "Well....Doing the hard way? I'll show you hard..."

As he said , I felt a knock on the head and fell into darkness.....

"Irene? You sure it's a good name?"
I looked at _____ who's looked at me confusingly.

"Indeed. It is. I felt more powerful with the name!" I said proudly. My face turned by ___ as she grabbed my cheek and start pinching.

"How could you be so cute , Ava?" "I thought you had a thing to do with cute stuff." I looked at her whole black outfit with black accessories. "Indeed. I'm a famous known tomboy , but your percentage of being adorable had OFFICIALLY SUMMON MY GIRLY SIDE!!!!!" She said while hugged me.

"Quit it , it's not like you." "Come on , could you just put the damn dictionary looking book away from your face? I felt sick now." I turned , found a girl sitting on the table with a actually mini version of the dictionary book in her grip.

"No." "Then , he'll do the job." "Who will do the-" Right before she could even speak , a boy took her book away from her grip and tossed it far away. "Hey!" "You wouldn't die without books , you're a damn living being." "Thsoe are expensive anyway! This is the 10th time you did this!"