11

Ava's POV

"What , training?"

"We don't do some training stuff , Ava. Tell that to the king of yours."said Jus while playing with his tail. "The king just want to see your skills. So we could-"

"We told him we don't do it by actual war , but in strategic. Did he care about our thoughts?"said Gypm with her arms crossed.

"Just please , don't make my life so hard.""Our job is to make Dreamers life hard , it's a norm."said Jor while hanging himself on the roof with Shin's vines.

"Pleaseeeeee."I begged them by pulling every single letter off. "No , Ava. The king said he will respect our thoughts but he broke his promise."

"Please , please , pleaseeeeee." "Let's do it unless if you guys like that annoying voice."said Dest with the book in his grip and stood behind my back.

"Anyone else?" I smiled while the others were looking at each other confusingly.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee-""Okay , Okay , just stop making that noise!!!"

Pierce's POV

"What?" I looked at Ava with a questioning face and the Villains League as well.

"The High Council had made up their choice for them to work with us but his majesty wants to know their level of magic."

"The freakin king was totally putting us down and we'll show him what we can do."said the human leader angrily.

"We would like to have a army of your trained soldiers please.""Trained?" "Better be high rank , Pierce." I widened up my eyes while looking at the glasses human.

How did he even-

"Ava told us your names for better communication."I looked at Ava who's talking with the spirits.

They're having a quite peaceful conversation.

How much I missed those times back on Ear-th....

"By the way , the name's Dest.""Yes." I shook my head."Now , do you mind cause I need to talk...." He walked across me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"With your Princess Ava...."

I looked at him shockingly who gave me a evil smirk and walked toward the other members of Villains League.

How did he even know that?....

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Here they are , 50 in a group."

I brought some trained warriors which luckily needed a test of strength and skills.

"Ah this is gonna be so much fun!" "I can smell the blood in the air!" growled the female spirit with her nails appeared on her finger tips.

"It's feast time!"growled the male spirit while the 50 warriors had ran towards for attack.

Second person's POV

Jus , as a lion himself dodged away from 10 knights and sniffed their next movement through the air. He never forgotten to protect his precious furry tail. But as a knight sliced a small piece of fur from his tail , he growled and attacked them stronger.

Gypm , like her name , gymnastics. She jumped onto branches and kicked the knights in the face while she swung by grabbing a branch. She attacked the knights by scratch their backs and give her a chance to taste some blood.

Shin and Jor , who's known as a dance fighting couple , dances while attacking their enemies. Shin summoned vines to hang the knights high up in the air while Jor froze them with his blue gloves. They probably have the weirdest combat skill that Pierce ever seen.

Goth , who seem to be the wisest among all , but actually the scary cat. She looked at the knights and....run. While running with all her lives , the end of her staff hit the ground and a floor of ice was created which make the knights and herself slipped and fall.

Tak , who's a half robot human , obviously used his technicalities to attack. A head cannon was formed on his robot hand and cannons were shoot towards the knights. But the knights are smart enough to attack him when he's refilling his cannon powder. Too bad , he had more plans on strategy. He kicked the knights in the face his metal feet while refilling. He did a lot training for this.

Dest , who's usually a seem calm but full of secrets human. He attacked the knights while reading his book , with a pen of his. The pen of his wasn't only ordinary pen. The tipping material of the nib of the pen was made out of killing material and the ink inserted was the most poisonous material instead of blue or black ink. He gave a cut on the knights' skin and they had collapsed onto the ground after 3 second.

Oct , the leader of Villains League , she was already the most powerful among all , this is just a level 1 game to her. She start and end with the one and only strategy , her tentacles. Her tentacles extended and grabbed the knight's throat while she's swiping on her social media. While she's being all noisy since there's no reception here , the knights had fall into darkness and hell.....

"Ugh , there's no internet!""Oct. Remember, we're on a world with poor electronic technology , you're gonna be sorry for your daily one pic mission."said Dest while finishing his book. Oct growled and let the knights corpse go before they dirty her tentacles.

Asch's POV

Through the window of my chamber,  I can see the Villains League had defeated our kingdom's high rank knights. Some hurt and some dead.

"Prince Asch , you saw it right?"I looked at Ava who's having a happy conversation with the members. "Yes. Ava's having a great time with her new friends.""Prince Asch , the human with glaoses....""What?"

I looked at the worrying Pierce.

"He knows the fact that Ava was called as a princess by us."

"What!?""How did he- Did Ava get her memories back?!""I don't think so. Ava seems dumb when we call that." I sighed and hands on my knees.

"Shouldn't we be careful about the Villains League as well? Like , they got higher amount of magic instead of us. What if...they found the truth about Ava-" We all glared at Leif. "I just said if!"

"Whatever it takes , we must keep an an eye on them , just in case..."

I glared down from my window.

Watching Ava with them....

I felt so uncomfortable.....