39

Ava's POV

"Yeah! Time to get some butts whooped!"

I take a careful peck in Asch's chest to the intruders. And was shocked by what I seen.

I quickly pushed Asch away and point out my finger towards Oct and her gang. "What are you doing here? Didn't you have enough with what you done to Ream?!"
"Yeah , about that , we kinda called it off..."
"What...?"
Oct tilted her head and chuckled by Dest's words. "We're not alliance now , we're on the same line as the members of Ream and we're here to take you and the filthy necklace with us!"

Take me?

Why?

I can see the sense of taking the necklace back.

But me?

"Hehe , you're still outnumbered , outmen. Guards , settle them." Rhal laughed at them and ordered the warriors of Daemos to surround them. They were hopeless when the warriors of Daemos pointed their spears towards them.

For some reason , as an enemy , I felt very bad for them. Not to mention , we're once friends.

"Oh yeah , well..." "Party just got started!" Two voices freaked me out and the stained glass window broke and figures jumped into the hall.

I looked and found a male werewolf and a humongous sized robot landed in front of me in their fighting stances.

Its them....

The gods of Ream....

I noticed when the guards were distracted by the two of them , she quickly grab their spears and toss it to the ceiling , making sure they couldn't reach after them.

"Hello Demons..." "We should call them beef ya know?" The robot mocked with a glitch by the end of her sentence. I looked at Asch who approached in front of me with his knights , blocking my vision. "First of , we're Daemos , second , what do you want?" Leif asked while sharpening his sickles.

"I thought Oct told you? Oh yes , you fellas don't listen to advices , which makes you all Royals needed advisor..." "Well , let me just get this straight, give me Ava and the necklace included I will then spare a Daemos from becoming bolts and nuts." Metal girl claimed but then a laughter of mock came out from a member of High Council's mouth.

"You're just a useless gnome , what can you do?" He said wiping away his fake tears. The robot simply glitched a bit as her eyes turned red and glared him , which her hand soon shifted into a blaster and blast the man out of the wedding halls through the window.

"Anyone else want to try?" The guests in the hall started retreating themselves out , leaving us , my bridesmaids and guards with the Ream alliance members.

"I thought they're four of you." "Noi , the number doesn't matter now , it's Ava's safety that matters." Rhys said while forming a light blue magic orb in his grip.

"Oh yes , numbers matter a lot~"

I turned and found Emo who's getting the Petalyze necklace off around my neck. I tried to push her away but then Hong and Fayola grabbed my arms and pushed me onto the ground hardly.

My painful yelp had caught Noi's attention. He pulled out his dagger and pointed towards Hong's palm but a sword soon blocked its way and a feet kicked it into the wall deep enough for him to grab it.

"A betrayal!" Asch yelled as Emo successfully took off the necklace and jumped away with Hong , Fayola and the figure ,

Towards the Ream side.

Even the Ream alliance were shocked by this...

"Who are you- Mateo?! Didn't Asch throw you in prison?!" "There's something called escape , boys~" "Don't talk to me in such tone! And you , Emo Daemos , why are you helping our enemies if you're so loyal after Ava?!" Asch yelled but only earned a chuckle from Emo while she threw the necklace to the werewolf.