26

?'s POV

"What do you mean you don't know where the necklace went?! You guys were the only ones there!" I yelled at Oct who's right on trial.

"Oh , seems like someone doesn't have their eyes opened wide. Listen , I'm so not into the stupid necklace , so why don't you for someone else who are more interested with magic glitter stuff? Someone like.... You get what I meant." I looked at her furiously until a thought shocked into my mind.

"Serious? Hiro. You can't be suspecting them , could you?" I looked at Nákaa who had her leg crossed on her throne. "They're the only ones around the dimensions who had high interest on magic. Who else would we suspect?"

"Anyway , where's that Cervy? She had been disappeared since the day we cane back from the first day of summer." "You know her name was Cervidae." I said with a bit of annoyed  since it ain't the first time this happened.

"Are you offending for her?! Wait until I told Petal about this!" I immediately stopped her with my staff which make her tripped and fall. "Ugh , you gotta be joking." I looked away from the Chief of Chaotic and Patrol. Ugh , I can't just get them right after the fusion!

"Sir Hiroshin , Countess Nákaa , we had some bad and good news." "*sigh* Speak. What could be better than some goodies this moment...." The guard shut the door and approached towards us. "Bad news is , we have the suspect who have might stole Queen Petalyze's necklace,  which was unfortunately on one of the dimensions." I groaned and fell onto the carpeted ground.

"Dude , why with the long face? And there's no need for felling to the ground." I got up but sat on the ground , looking at Nákaa high up. "Do you actually listen to him? Dimensions , Kaa! We have tons of them! There's no way we can made it before our damn alarm wakes us!"

"*sigh* Don't care the stupid monkey, what's the good news?" "Well! The good news is we let Queen Petalyze out from the chains and she got into one of the dimension! Now , we know the exact dimension!" I looked at the soldier who soon turned a face full of guilt when he saw my face changed.

"Yeah , I know the fact that it's a actually a bad news..." "Yeah , and you lied to us! You'll be facing trial after this. Guards! Take him to the 10th floor of hell!" While the guards were dragging the soldier away from the throne room , Nákaa got off from her throne and pulled me up.

"Cheer up monkey boy. Her thoughts would be clearer than before after the moment we get to fuse her with Peralyze." I sighed and looked out the window. "Maybe...that's our only option...." Right I had this thought in the head , a huge alarm noise echoed in my head.

"Seriously?! Right now?!" I yelled full of annoyed as my body turned to dark red particles and flowed into the Premier Portal.

Ava's POV

"What? The Kin- I mean- Your father wants to see me?" I looked at Asch who's right now standing in front of my room's door.

"Yeah , he said....he had a change of mind and he wants to see you right now." I looked at Asch's seriousness and going to trust him by now.

Right when I reached the throne room , I found none of the members of the High Council were attended to this meet , just Asch , me and his father.

"Yes? Your majesty?" I barely have the courage to look into his eyes. "Get your tense down , Lady Ava. I'm call you here to have a talk about the topic you suggested a sun ago." This is really happening...

"Tell me , what do you know about magic?" "Well , there are different types of magic , which was-" I hot interrupted by Asch's father who held his palm up. "What I meant was that , what do you think of the benefits of magic?" I scratched my neck and thought for a second.