19

Ava's POV

Just like that

Easily got the approval from his majesty.

A step to the throne.

I hummed as I moved to the royal library.

As I opened the doors of the royal library , a grey thick smoke immediately blew right in front of my face.

My face was now covered with dust and my breath turns smoke. I walked into the library as I coughed.

"Oh Ava. You actually made it!" I looked around the dirty library until I spotted 3 figure standing among the smoke , thanks to their eyes.

There's Leif , Rhys and Noi.

"What the heck just happen?"I questioned while Leif wiped the dust on his face and cleaned his white hair. "Well , Rhys said he wanted to try out the Veritas mirror,  we did succeed making it. But...."

"We kinda of blew up the place. Hehe."giggled Noi while helping Leif to finish his sentence and wiping the dust on his shirt.

"Oh yeah...Won't Lady Grandma gone furious for all of this?""All we need to do is to clean up the place before she comes back from the royal meeting of crowning you royal then your marriage with Prince Asch. She had the meeting since last moon."said Rhys with a smile on his handsome face.

"Well , let me take a look of your creation." "H-Hey! It's not done yet!"I dodged from Leif wide up arms and faced to the Veritas mirror. It has vine shaped frame and a simple oval shaped mirror. It doesn't seem like some special magical mirror.

Right I was about to offend , I sensed a strong energy pulling my body with soul into the mirror. Right I opened my eyes , I found myself in a black square shaped dimension.

"Welcome , I'm. Veritas. Mirror. of. truth. What. would. you. like. to. know?" A robotic voice echoed around the room , giving me some shivers in my spine.

What would I had the most interest to know?...Hmm....

"You. could. talk. about. love. something. about. past. a message. from. your. past. self. But. everything. was. yours. to. decide."

"The 2 unknown humans in my dream." "With. delight." As the voice gone silenced , the square shaped dimension had turned into the street where I met the burnt scar human.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" "But Mrs. Frollo requested me to be your handywoman for 1 month until you know every place in school." I turned and found my human self chasing after the human girl. "Come on , _____. Open up!""Couldn't you just leave me alone for a second?!" She pulled my grip away from her wrist.

The human me gone speechless for her yells. As the human crossed the road without me , a speed driving vehicle drove towards her. Human me immediately jumped to her and pushed her to the other side while hugging her tightly.

The human looked at human me who's eyes were remained shut. She smiled and pat on the head. "Hey , you're still gonna hug me? We're still alive , Ava. You still gonna continue hugging or...." Human me quickly lift up her head and looked at the unknown lady with her eyes shined up.

"You finally talked!""Well , I ain't a mute one." She said and giggles echoed in my head. I can feel how much happiness were spawned in my human me head....

For some reason , I saw...the human.... glitching.....to...a another one....with brown wolf ears , a string of three beads on her forehead , wearing torn sleeved shirt.....

Petalyze

I freaked out and collapsed onto the ground as the vision disappeared.

"Still. Proceed? You. seem. to. be. panick. by. the. memories." "Proceed Veritas , I want to know more about them." I said while getting back up again and said in the air.