15

Asch's POV

"Just relax , okay?" I comforting Ava who seems nervous.

"I got this , alright? I ain't some machinery of yours."She said with her arms crossed.

"I'm just-"

"I know you'll be worried about me and all of that but , we're just pretending. Not...real courting , okay?"

She changed...

I played with her hair and teased her by whispering in her ear.

"Yes , Lady Ava~"

She quickly pushed me away and speed up her steps to the throne room. I secretly smiled and catch up to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Father. Grandma." I bowed after my Father and my Grandmother.

"Asch , is it true that Knight Ava was your partner?""Yes , Father.""When this even happened? Why would I know this after so long?"

How am I even gonna-

"Your majesty , I met hi- I mean , Asch , back in the woods. Well , he saved me from a beast and that's the moment I fell for him."She said while scratching her back neck."And the purpose of we telling you this late was to give you a surprise! Hehe..."

Since when Ava would make so gross lies.....

"Relax , Ava. His majesty ain't gonna bite you , listen up son , I like this soon-to-be granddaughter in law,"said Grandmother proudly to Father. "
better get a date for their marriage. If you want Asch to your place as the next king of Daemos."

"Grandma!""Lady Grandma!"Ava and I both whispered yelled at Lady Grandma.

"Indeed , but Ava need to train herself. While being a knight of Lady Bish , you're the bride-to-be of Asch. If you passed the test of mine and Lady Bish, you'll had my blessing of mine with Asch. Can you do it?"

Ava kneeled down on a knee and answered Father.

"Yes , your majesty. Anything for him."

Please tell me Ava ain't going serious on this.

"I believe that your thoughts were the same as me , aren't you? Bish?"

"Of course , your majesty."

Lady Bish got down on one knee while answering Father.

I can see she obviously angry of Ava since she might be taking the place of Queen of Daemos.

"What? Tsk , it's such obvious that's lie , isn't it? I just tryin' to get my stupid problems away easier."

She said with her hands on her hips and stared at me with a mighty rage.

"What? Spirit got your tongue? Listen up , prince. I don't like this trouble you caused but I do like to solve it with you."She said while her finger in the air and shook her head left and right.

"Well...Well....Look like I have found the princess of yours..."

I turned my head and found Zex standing in front of us.

"Who exactly are you?"

"Is she acting dumb in front of me? You did taught this human a interesting lesson."

"I'm a Daemos! Get it right!"yelled Ava.

"Zex , please mind your manners on my bride-to-be."

"What? A human? You're just too into the play , Prince Asch. Hand her to me , you might get rid a trouble of-"

Ava suddenly ran towards him and flipped him over caused his mouth spilled out a bit of blood.

"I. Ain't. Human.....Let's go Asch."
She said while grabbing my wrist and walked away quickly.

Bish's POV

She's hiding something....

I just knew it...

"Master , I finally found you. The human , she's here. We just need to finish her-"growled Zex.

"Didn't you heard that she's a bride-to-be of Asch?"I scolded Zex.

I'm not dumb.

If I killed Ava , his majesty would probably send me to executed.

"Grrr....So it's true... How are we supposed to kill her?"

"Before she's a royal member , she needs to pass the test from his majesty and I. We shall get our chance by the time."

"Ugh , this will be taking forever." groaned Zex while shoved his dagger in the holder.

"Do you have so much lust of killing her?"I asked with my hands on my hips.

"She's a human that Asch and his knights met on Earth! The potion brought her to Daemos as well!"

Oh...

That's why....

"Keep an eye on her. She might be an advantage for me to sit on the throne."

"Yes , Bish."He said as he phased away.

So....

Trying to keep your human a secret?

Letting a human being Queen of Daemos?

Tsk

Not on my watch.

Don't worry , Asch...

I'll make sure....

Your bride....

Shall be dead

On her ceremony.....

I will get the throne....

I'm the perfect choice....

To take the pledge.....

Of being Queen.....

While walking back to my shared chamber with my husband , I found him talking with the fake Daemos.

"It's amazing that you're going to be my sister in law. How did you even make my brother fall for you?"

"Well-"

"Darling , what are you doing?"I interrupted Rhal and Ava's conversation.

"Bish , my love! Nah , I'm just having a conversation with my sister in law."

"Afraid that I had to excuse myself , Prince Rhal. Had fun with Lady Bish." Ava bowed and left us two alone.

"Where had you been this whole time?! I can't look for you around!" "Have you tried the throne room? Cause I'm there the whole time with your Father."

"W-Well , just tell me already!" "If isn't an emergency call from your Father , I could've tell you."I said with a tone full of lame while walking into the chamber.

"Just...don't disappeared from my sight.""I won't , love. Besides , I could protect myself with Knight Ava and by myself."I answered him who's laying on the shared bed while brushing my hair.

"Do you know that Knight Ava was going to be Asch's bride?! He finally make up his mind to be king of Daemos."He said proudly.

Did he literally don't know what I just suffered from?

"I know , Rhal. That's what I was busy about the moment when I disappeared in your sight."I said while grabbed my night gown and went to change.

After I changed , Rhal was already snoring deeply with his body having 60 percent of the bed.

I sighed and managed to find space to sleep. He suddenly snaked his arms around my waist , cuddling me to sleep.

Ugh , now I get why he isn't suitable for the throne.

Am I forgetting something?.....