☂ ᏰᏋᎶᎥᏁᏁᎥᏁᎶᏕ ☂

Y/N !

'I am nothingwithout remorse

'I am nothing
without remorse.'

Y/N HARGREEVES. A girl, born miraculously on October 1, 1989, the same day as the other 42 children around the world were born. She was able to control the wind, and storms. It was beautiful. But her beginning was tragic. For a girl her age, she went through too much. She'd seen too much. Too much sadness. Too much anger. Too much pain. Too much death. As an infant, she was so pure, she could almost show you your entire life through her eyes. Oh, her beautiful eyes. But when that purity goes away, it never comes back.

The Umbrella Academy was started, and founded by an eccentric billionaire, named Sir Reginald Hargreeves. He was an industrialist, inventor, and an Olympic gold medalist. In technical terms, his resume could get him any kind of job he wanted.
The day each of these unexpected children were born, he traveled across the world, adopting eight of these children, in exchange for a very fair amount of compensation. He raised these children, taught these children, trained them, and made them superheroes.

Growing up in the Umbrella Academy, Y/N had one rule for herself, and herself only. Survive. Do what you have to do, but survive. Everyday was an unfair life, filled with unfair decisions. She had no say in what she did, and neither did her siblings. In time, she changed. Physically. And drastically, mentally. And so did her siblings. Number One stayed with the Umbrella Academy, for an unexplainable reason. Number Two left at the age of seventeen. He was done with his childhood. Number Three had also left. Starting her career as a young actress, and getting what she wanted with her powers. The troublemaking Number Four would follow Y/N around from time to time. Only because he had nothing better to do, and always felt confidence in himself with he was with her only. He thought he could manage himself when he left the academy, too, but all he did was spiral.
Number Five had ran away. He dreamed of the future, but he never came back, and was suspected to be dead by the public. Number Six had passed away. His death was never explained by anyone in the house. And Number Seven, had left at seventeen as well. She joined an orchestra-courtesy of her perfect violin skills-and made a life for herself.
Nobody knew who would be left in the Umbrella Academy.
Of course, Y/N did leave. But she more or less disappeared, than walked visibly out the door. Her disappearance was a mystery. A year, before anyone had decided to leave-except Number Five and Six-Y/N discovered something extraordinary. Something, that came with consequences. And she was gone. Just like that, you ask?

Just like that.

'My dear girl, you never
had any to begin with.'