☂ ᏂᎥᎷ ᏗᏁᎴ Ꭵ ☂

THE ONES WHO GOT AWAY

"Wanna come?"

Luther walked down the hallway. The lower half of the walls showed laminated fight techniques. This reminded him of Y/N. She would kick everyone's ass at tournaments of their own. He opened the door to his room. He looked at everything on his shelves. Mini airplanes, and spaceships. Pictures of the Moon.

What a childhood.

***

Allison sat down at her room vanity. Her desk was filled with jewelry, and nail polish. And her diary. She found a magazine, and the cover was of a picture of her younger self, at twenty years old. She then found a necklace. One that Luther had given to her. The letters A+L were engraved on the necklace.

***

Klaus walked into the kitchen, and set down the urn on the table. He pulled out the bag of drugs he had payed for from a 'friend' in the city, and put it all in his hand. "Oh. Three? Okay!" He put them in his mouth, and his face settled with calm.

***

Diego went back to the living room, and lied down on one of the sofas. He closed his eyes, and snapped the knuckles on his right hand. He took out one of his knives and started playing with it.

***

Vanya sat alone on the stairs. Staring into space, yet again.

***

Luther squatted down to his album shelf, which had tons of albums in it. But he picked the one song that the whole family loved. He put the volume on high, and the music started to play.

The music from the record player began. It's been seventeen years since the siblings heard this song. How insane is that? He start bobbing his hand back and forth.

***

Allison could hear the music from next door. She shook her head. If this was his way of apologizing, I think it's working.

***

Klaus lied on the table and looked up to the ceiling. To him, drugs and music in one? Perfect combo.

- Children behave -

- That's what they say when we're together -

***